Hocus Pocus and Monster Bash

Discuss classic and favorite computer or console games here.
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

Hocus Pocus and Monster Bash

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

Will I ever play the registered episodes of these games? The first episodes got me interested. They seemed droll at first, but the humor sucked me in and the gameplay elements and level schemes started to throw in some new surprises by level 3 of MB. Shouldn't games these old be freeware? Somehow 3DRealms found a way to keep making money from them, but I'm afraid if I pay to download, it will turn out the same as my Duke II scenario where Vista doesn't allow me to play the game and the installer app doesn't allow me to use DOSbox :dead2

What will happen to Johnny Dash in episode 2? I'll bet he gets eaten and it all takes place in Count Chuck's belly, trying to find a way out. Yeah, and there are trapped pets in there he's eaten that Johnny has to free. That's spot on, right? Right? 8)
"I don't trust players. Not one bit." - Levellass
Violet CLM
Grunt

Post by Violet CLM »

I don't know about Monster Bash, but Hocus Pocus was made by an outside developer and Apogee rarely gets games into freeware when they have so many different people to talk to about rights. If you're able to run shareware versions, though, you should be able to run them registered...