New game: "Multiplex", hommage to text-mode!

Discuss classic and favorite computer or console games here.
pmb
Meep

Post by pmb »

Hi all,

Glad to hear that most of you liked the game, and did not classify my post as spam. Regarding the people who did, I hope they will reconsider their opinion after reading this! I am a long-time watcher (LTW) of this forum, and although I do not actively play (dos) games anymore, I come back here every few months or so to check whether there new things or interesting mods.

I made a few dosgames in the past, and Multiplex was one of my unfinished projects. However, at some moment I decided that I would finish it, as a contribution to text-mode games. The greatest challenge was to give it an "action" feeling, within the boundaries of QuickBasic, which has its "limits". Now that it is finished, I want to distribute it through classic gaming sites and forums, so that is the reason for my post. I have submitted it to a number of dosgames sites, but most of them did not respond (probably they also thought it was spam). So if you own a dosgames site, or if you know people who do, you are most welcome to add the game to your collection!!

Oh, and I am also interested in your highscore, and custom-made levels (if you understand how to edit the config file) :p
Commander Spleen
Lord of the Foobs

Post by Commander Spleen »

You might consider submitting it here, if you haven't done so already.