Noah in Wolfenstein Scandal?

Discuss classic and favorite computer or console games here.
DaVince
lazy/busy Keener

Post by DaVince »

System Requirements:
* IMB 486 or higher
* 640K RAM
* VGA video with 128K
* CD-ROM Drive
* 10MB of free space
* Uses Keyboard or Joystick
Those are quite some surprising specs... I thought this was a SNES game?

Edit: Looks interesting... :rolleyes
Wow look at me I'm lurking
BrainRain
Vortininja

Re:

Post by BrainRain »

ZidaneA wrote:
IMA3HDDMNKY wrote:THEY ARE STILL SELLING IT!!!

OMG!
Does that mean that people ARE STILL BUYING IT??!!!! :barf
So I checked my MS-DOS games collection and guess what, I found it, no I didn't purchased it :confused
So I poped into DOSBox and it actually worked
Who needs it just PM me, cuz I don't want to put a link on, and I don't want to take the site down to :p
Toomuchsparetime
Vortigaunt Elite

Post by Toomuchsparetime »

Playing that game would have me constantly questioning my vision... like I knew I'd been brainwashed into seeing animals and water and feed and so on, while hearing animal noises, but all this is a secondary belief because I know, deep down, with a kind of lucid insanity, that I'm actually slaughtering German soldiers (and doggies).

Does this say something deep and debatable about the power of religion giving people a "golden ticket" to commit whatever horrendous acts they please by blinding them to the truth? More details at ten. Back to you, Bill. :dopefish
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

Thank you TMST!

In chex quest you're actually killing zombies and imps instead of piles of boogers, and in a ton of keen1 mods you are actually fighting yorps and gargs. Those who can see past the illusion and still enjoy it are truly enlightened :)
"I don't trust players. Not one bit." - Levellass
tulip
Flower Pot

Post by tulip »

I can imagine the gameplay has been changed more stubstantially in Keen Mods than in this Noah game.

Nice there, TMST.
Image You crack me up little buddy!
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

Another day of feeding the animals. It wasn't supposed to be like this, it was a fight just to get through each day. Surely it had been 40 already? But still the rain came down. There was no way to tell the passing of time here, now windows or natural light. Just the endless sound of the rain... and that annoying song coming from somewhere. It was better than the screams though. The shouts in a strange language, the shots, the dogs. Sometimes Noah wondered if the music played to keep the screaming away.

The nurse rushed over and pulled her charge away from the window. Typical. They KNEW Mr Blazcovitz wasn't allowed to sit near the radio, but every now and then, through some sort of oversight, he'd end up there, ranting and carrying on something terrible. He was getting worse to, he hardly ever talked anymore, even to his grandson. She sighed and looked out the bay window.

"Huh. Rainy again"

Curse you TMST!
What you really need, not what you think you ought to want.
Toomuchsparetime
Vortigaunt Elite

Post by Toomuchsparetime »

Yuk yuk yuk! :lol:

Maybe this goes deeper than the game. Maybe it goes all the way back to the Ark itself. Maybe the Ark, full of animals, in a large-scale flood, was actually a cover-up story for a hideous wooden concentration camp where innocent Germans were imprisoned and then brutally massacred by an insane religious zealot who heard "voices" telling him to do "God's word" so that the unrighteous could be punished and all evil would be swept from the world (that worked well didn't it?).
Deltamatic
Vorticon Elite

Post by Deltamatic »

Or maybe the Ark was actually built to hide the Allspark's signature, but it wrecked on Mount Ararat and the thing went haywire, destroying the plot of both Transformers movies a few thousand years into the future (via a portal which opened up during the haywire spacetime mess) and also wiping the Ark from existence just as the last animal hopped off. The rainbow was then created to remind scriptwriters that Transformers might actually require a plotline (thus preventing the alternate future the malfunctioning Allspark created), but since rainbows became infested with leprechauns and traveling Norse gods the whole ad campaign failed.