Worlds End

Discuss classic and favorite computer or console games here.
Galaxieretter
Arachnut

Worlds End

Post by Galaxieretter »

If you like RPGs this might be for you.

If you like very very very difficult RPGs this *might* be for you.
This ain't no Final Fantasy.

It's Worlds End, a game for the Well of Souls game engine. Words End is somewhat old, being made in about 2000 - 2001, and Well of Souls even older, being made around 1997 - 1999, but the game has been in development for about 7 years before the author, Fred Spade, decided to abandon it. Because of this the world is very well defined but is incomplete.

So if you are looking for a new game to try out, or are super bored, or you just want to chat. Download this game.

Download it. :redeyes Xanth commands thee!

I'll usually be on "The Worlds End Server." If I'm not I'll join the game in a couple of minutes if I'm at the computer.

http://www.Galaxieretter.com/WorldsEnd
DaVince
lazy/busy Keener

Post by DaVince »

Looks silly. I might try it from time to time. :)

It obviously doesn't look like Final Fantasy. That's not the only RPG in existence, you know.
Wow look at me I'm lurking
Grimson
The Dragoner

Post by Grimson »

I've never really liked RPGs, but I did enjoy Kingdom Hearts (for PS2), an action-based RPG (or whatever it is).
"All those thousands upon thousands of junk foods made for me on the various planets I explored make me wonder how I'm still alive."
Galaxieretter
Arachnut

Post by Galaxieretter »

DaVince wrote:Looks silly.
Silly? Don't get this confused with Evergreen, the default Well of Souls world. Worlds End is pretty serious in the way that these things go. You aren't going to be fighting plants and then get 53,791 gold and a fire ring.
:rolleyes