Developers wanted

All discussion about the Commander Genius project (a Keen interpreter + more).
gerstrong
Vorticon Elite

Developers wanted

Post by gerstrong »

As mentioned on our Page, we are still looking for help developing on Commander Genius.

If someone is interested to bring new ideas to our project with his skills, he is very welcome.

I still think that the Keengine and CG should have a fusion. I have been writing a bit of the galaxy engine, it's far of being completed, but we have a solid data structure read and organisation for the galaxy games. It really would be nice having one solid engine instead of two different solutions.

Well, that's my opinion...

For those who has been asking himself of my lack of activity. Certainly I have been very busy lately. Somehow we still need to earn our money.

Nevertheless the project still goes on and with or without help we will finish that galaxy engine. Question only will be when...
Having fun developing stuff...
Fleexy
Tool Smith

Post by Fleexy »

I'd love to join, but I only know BASIC dialects...

I could help with graphics!
pizza2004
Vortininja

Post by pizza2004 »

Hmm... the only graphic that I think we should have would be one to surround the picture on the iPhone so that we don't have to stretch it.

I'll look into seeing if we can have you do that.
Roobar
Vorticon Elite

Post by Roobar »

Well then, contact K1n9_Duk3. He hasn't been here lately. Keengine is based on Blitzmax. Dunno if that matters, but it will be interesting to see what fusion will cause this.
tulip
Flower Pot

Post by tulip »

Gerstrong has talked to Kin9 Duk3 already, we'll see what will become of that.
Image You crack me up little buddy!