Commander Genius (Aka CloneKeenPlus) Forum

All discussion about the Commander Genius project (a Keen interpreter + more).

Should we have our a special Forum for Commander Genius?

Yes
33%
No
67%

Total votes: 15

Mink
Vortininja'd

Post by Mink »

While I do think some sort of discussion venue for CKP is necessary, a subforum here is ideal rather than a full forum. As it is, we've already got Keen:Modding in addition to this place. Having yet another forum to visit isn't exactly the best thing for such a small community.
pizza2004
Vortininja

Post by pizza2004 »

Well, the new forum is mainly established so that the Commander Genius team can discuss things. Other than that, it has places for new feature suggestions and the such, but we will most likely continue to post the releases on here, as well as stuff like those polls, just not necessarily any of the other topics.

Anyone who wishes to come join the CG forum is welcome, and I think that it will eventually get big enough to merit its own forum. We really needs a good solid way for everyone to communicate about CG, and therefore I created it. I do agree that some subforums would have been ideal, but once again, we would not be in control of what they looked like or how they ran.
tulip
Flower Pot

Post by tulip »

OK, I'm there. But I suggest changing the colours, because I can't really read dark blue on black ground.
Image You crack me up little buddy!
pizza2004
Vortininja

Post by pizza2004 »

Okay, I'll change it back to something more normal.

Edit: There I changed it back to the default settings.