Wolfenstein | Blade of Agony | Released!

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
Nisaba
Janitress

Re: Wolfenstein | Blade of Agony | Released!

Post by Nisaba »

is there a deadline?
I'm not sure if I can find some spare minutes this week...
out now (link) : Image
Tormentor667
Vortininja

Post by Tormentor667 »

No deadline at the moment, just take your time :)
proYorp
Vorticon Elite

Post by proYorp »

Download page is down?
"Friendly. Very friendly. Too friendly." Image
Tormentor667
Vortininja

Post by Tormentor667 »

Be patient :)
Ozymandias81
Vortininja

Post by Ozymandias81 »

Link works again! Yesterday we have released 3.1 version with tons of new stuff, just check at our website and enjoy! If you still have the old version 3.0, you'll need to unzip this new one in a separate folder since the Launcher and several stuff got updated and won't work with older version. Now time for 3.2, we'll looking forward to Keen additional sprites rotations needed for Pogostick since... we'll add Multiplayer support! :christmas
Nisaba
Janitress

Post by Nisaba »

Ozymandias81 wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 18:37 Link works again! Yesterday we have released 3.1 version with tons of new stuff, just check at our website and enjoy! If you still have the old version 3.0, you'll need to unzip this new one in a separate folder since the Launcher and several stuff got updated and won't work with older version. Now time for 3.2, we'll looking forward to Keen additional sprites rotations needed for Pogostick since... we'll add Multiplayer support! :christmas
neat!

dunno when I will find the time to do some rotations. but I absolutely plan to create some and send them to you as soon as I get the chance
DoomJedi
Vorticon Elite

Post by DoomJedi »

Cool, we'll wait :)
No rush, whenever you have time and will.
Tormentor667
Vortininja

Post by Tormentor667 »

Nisaba wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 18:31dunno when I will find the time to do some rotations. but I absolutely plan to create some and send them to you as soon as I get the chance
Dear Nisaba, just wanted to ask if you had time already to do your usual magic :)
Nisaba
Janitress

Post by Nisaba »

hey guys.
I have to admit that I somehow hit the pits of creativity and have the feeling that I'm in a sense burned out with all of my creative projects. Each and every thing I'm working on is put on hold for quite some time now. so that's unfortunately the situation I'm in.

BUT luckily I have some really skilled and supportive people around which is a real blessing. their contributions pump some new blood into my projects and help me to renewed my interest in continuing design tasks on my desk. slowly. but surely!

So, yeah. I'm still in and plan to help out create some neat Keen rotations. but I can't promise you any quick tricks anytime soon. just need to find my mojo first before I can pull something out of my sleeve. but I'm quite confident that the muse will visit me sooner or later
Tormentor667
Vortininja

Post by Tormentor667 »

Dear Nisaba,

I hope you are fine so far. Without turning into a really annoying person, I wanted to ask if you made any progress or if there are any chances to get some support from you :) We really need your expertise for this to finish the multiplayer Keen experience in Blade of Agony :)
Nisaba
Janitress

Post by Nisaba »

Tormentor667 wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 20:09 Dear Nisaba,

I hope you are fine so far. Without turning into a really annoying person, I wanted to ask if you made any progress or if there are any chances to get some support from you :) We really need your expertise for this to finish the multiplayer Keen experience in Blade of Agony :)
Life was pretty sh*tty for me the past year or so. so unfortunately zero creative progress to report on my end. not for this nor for any other creative output. I'm sorry I can't share more positive news. I'm deeply looking forward to contribute some rotations for your project as soon as it will be possible to be afloat again...
any deadlines from your end?
Quillax
Vorticon Elite

Post by Quillax »

I just saw some footage of the Keen 4 levels; pretty neat, I say! The sprite artists did a great job with the rotations! Also, some of those enemies seem a bit more terrifying in the more immersive first person view, like the Mad Mushrooms, Wormouths, and Mimrocks.
Quillax Ship - Where you can download all of my cool, keen mods and super-marvelous fangames!
DoomJedi
Vorticon Elite

Post by DoomJedi »

Thank you! Very nice to hear.
Tormentor667
Vortininja

Post by Tormentor667 »

Nisaba wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:43any deadlines from your end?
Well, no deadlines currently but we really try to get closer to a release candidate in the next weeks :)
weareeletric
Grunt

Post by weareeletric »

It looks incredible. Can't wait to try it.