My Stand Up comedy

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
Lava89
Vorticon Elite

My Stand Up comedy

Post by Lava89 »

In addition to making Keen fangames, Keen award trophies and a FPS game, I also do stand up comedy, here is my latest video (pic is a link to Youtube since bbcode can't embed YouTube):
proYorp
Vorticon Elite

Re: My Stand Up comedy

Post by proYorp »

I've seen some of your performances end up in my YouTube recommendations before, likely chained to whatever you might've had of Keen 64 on your channel. Stand-up comedy is not usually something I go to for entertainment personally but I watched the video since hey, it's just a few minutes and I try to engage with what people in this community are doing.

Some punchlines that got a reaction out of me were "can't sue em if you get addicted", "they don't promise quality", and I think my favorite was "they have pulp fact". I think they had good delivery; especially the last one was funny because the setup made it unexpected, like I thought the line that came before it was the end of it. And somehow I was lead into thinking it was a roast so that made it more funny when it was an assertive approval.

I am no expert on comedy but I hope my feedback and attempt to reverse-engineer my own thought process will be of some use to you. :dopekeen I wanted to write something at least.
"Friendly. Very friendly. Too friendly." Image