Commander Keen in Revival of Bliss

You can discuss anything about fan-made Commander Keen games here.
Mobiethian
Vortininja

Re: Commander Keen in Revival of Bliss

Post by Mobiethian »

Dave216 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 18:13 teaser trailer.
I am very proud of you for your work, you should be too. I really like that trailer a lot! Amazing job putting that together!
Dave216
Vortininja

Post by Dave216 »

A small status update:

All that's essentially left to do is design the second-world map, polish and redesign some levels, and playtest. I have some free space in the foreground tileset, so I might draw some background objects as well. I can't say how long it's all going to take, but I am pretty near the finish line.

I'll send the second game to the playtesters as soon as it's done, and of course, if someone else is interested in playtesting through both campaigns, feel free to let me know!
"I don’t care what model it was! No vacuum cleaner should give a human being a double polaroid!"
Nisaba
Janitress

Post by Nisaba »

Nice!
Looking forward to the release. Best of luck with all that's left to do.
out now (link) : Image
Mobiethian
Vortininja

Post by Mobiethian »

Dave216 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:13 I'll send the second game to the playtesters as soon as it's done, and of course, if someone else is interested in playtesting through both campaigns, feel free to let me know!
You can count on me for playtesting! This is exciting! :begging
Quillax
Vorticon Elite

Post by Quillax »

It'll be cool to see it come out! :)
Quillax Ship - Where you can download all of my cool, keen mods and super-marvelous fangames!
Nowhere Girl
Vortininja

Post by Nowhere Girl »

I am interested in playtesting too. How is the development going? It would be great if you could show a few screenshots...
Dave216
Vortininja

Post by Dave216 »

Nowhere Girl wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 10:47 I am interested in playtesting too. How is the development going? It would be great if you could show a few screenshots...
Glad to see you, Nowhere Girl.

I was thinking of releasing it soon. I'll play through it one or two more times and make a few GalaxyView checks. 
There is a trailer that I've posted above. I'd rather not post any more screenshots since the release is close anyway.

Also, I could be mistaken, but I think I saw your post on Canmore Redemption someplace else.

I think you'll enjoy the graphics on this one even more :disguised
"I don’t care what model it was! No vacuum cleaner should give a human being a double polaroid!"