Lemmings New Worlds

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
Mobiethian
Vortininja

Lemmings New Worlds

Post by Mobiethian »

Welcome to Lemmings New Worlds! There are 30 levels with difficulty ranging from easy to hard, 10 levels in each rank: Breezy, Windy, and Stormy. It wasn't my intention to make the levels extremely difficult, but you can determine that. It's different for everyone, I've found out. Also, I didn't want a large level pack, although, I may add onto this one later.

The level pack has been made with some difficulty in mind and doesn't entirely become progressively harder like most level packs, it's mixed. I believe that I have achieved some difficulty in this pack to a decent extent. There is often more than one way to get through certain levels. They all may not have reached the standards that some advanced players and experienced developers would expect. I apologize to you folks for this. Personally, I think the level pack contains many levels that are rather tough compared to my previous level pack.

Screenshots:

Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Bos07j ... sp=sharing

Also, to cancel a replay, simply click somewhere on the screen. Special thanks to namida for the development of the NeoLemmix engine with some great help. Also, a big thank you to a talented user on the Lemmings Forums for the tileset "92Dexter11". Also, "kaywhyn", Lemmings Forums moderator for some much needed help always. Edit: Go to https://www.neolemmix.com to get the player and add new files. Enjoy the level pack!
Nisaba
Janitress

Re: Lemmings New Worlds

Post by Nisaba »

Oh, that's very nice. I must not have played Lemmings for several decades. Now that I think about it, the last time I played Lemmings must have been in '93 or '94. How time flies...
Anyway, I think it's time to play some Lemmings again. And what better occasion could there be than to try out a Lemmings mod.

Downloads it.
Puts it on the games to-do list.
Hopes to find time to play.
out now (link) : Image
Mobiethian
Vortininja

Re: Lemmings New Worlds

Post by Mobiethian »

Thank you kindly, Nisaba! I am pleased to know that you'll be playing it when you find the time.

I know you're very busy at times. Lemmings has got me through a lot of very tough times as a kid, I must say. I'm also working on a Christmas version for this year, it's probably going to take me a while to complete it, so I've started it early.

Enjoy! :) If you have any questions, feel free to ask away or send me a PM.