My Keen Art

This is where you can post your Commander Keen related stories, artwork, or other stuff that is related to Commander Keen but otherwise doesn't belong in another forum.
J.P.
Grunt

My Keen Art

Post by J.P. »

I used to be Dreamer on the old board (the guy who never finished anything, but in retrospect I don't think anything was worth finishing, especially that fan fiction. Kinda cheesy now that I think back on it.) and recently, before I discovered the new PCKF, I made a piece of vector graphic artwork of Commander Keen. It's up on my deviantART.

I'm just anxious for opinions. Please tell me what you think. Preferablly on my deviantART.

I'm also working on a bloog fanart. Teaser:

And now that I have been making this Commander Keen related fanart, I feel encouraged to make more. But I probably won't, knowing me.

So anyways, wadya think?

-J.P.
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

The piece on your site/da is really cool, interesting style. And that bloog teaser seems interesting. :)
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

I like it. :)
BlueGasMask
Vorticon Elite

Post by BlueGasMask »

you thought it needed a background? try miragia, that'd be cool. i could imagine keen being fascinated about this city that disappears and reappears before his very eyes for an unknown reason.
Roobar
Vorticon Elite

Post by Roobar »

Way cool and keenish! Except those eyes. They look like an alien ones.
DSL
Miragia made me disappear

Post by DSL »

BlueGasMask wrote:i could imagine keen being fascinated about this city that disappears and reappears before his very eyes for an unknown reason.
miragia... :drool