I'm looking for a classic show thread

Discuss classic and favorite computer or console games here.
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

I'm looking for a classic show thread

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

There used to be this cartoon about triplet babies who were born at the exact moment of the year 2000 (or some kinda equinox), and because of that it gave them superpowers for whatever reason (because you know the universe is aware of standard roman dates, right? :crazy ).
There were 2 boys and one girl, and their skin was really sickly colors. One was blue, one was green, and the girl was purple or pink I think. It was one of those "kids like gross stuff!" kind of shows, as they kept burping and spitting up and making mountains of poop in their diapers. I have no idea what it's called.

There was also a cartoon about a group of elementary school kids (about 4th or 5th grade) and the title was named after their room number. Unfortunately for me, I don't remember what that number was, except that it had 3 digits. It was just another one of the standards toon like Recess and Hey Arnold, but it was on some unpopular channel so nobody knew about it. I really don't remember much more than that, except that I enjoyed it.

Retrojunk may be a useful reference site for this thread :dopefish
"I don't trust players. Not one bit." - Levellass
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

You know what? I think this topic needs to be moved to "the theatre" or "miscellaneus." Yeah, it was worth an epic double post to such a massively hot topic just to mention that :crazy
"I don't trust players. Not one bit." - Levellass
QU3TZ4LC04TL
Vortininja

Post by QU3TZ4LC04TL »

Recess ftw! I knew a kid like Randall when I was in fourth grade... that weasel even snitched on me once. When I was a toddler I enjoyed Fraggle Rock.
RoboBlue
It's that one guy.

Post by RoboBlue »

This was the first thing that came to mind after seeing your first post:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNsLHxe1Fmc