What is your preferred method of shaving?

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
Rorie
Tru-Blu Aussie Born & Bred

What is your preferred method of shaving?

Post by Rorie »

how do you men like to shave?

electric shaver

razor
If you can't change the rules, challenge them, rules are made to be broken
Up yours Fleexy!
Commander Spleen
Lord of the Foobs

Post by Commander Spleen »

Gillette Mach3 Turbo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gillette_Mach3

I tried an electric shaver like the one in that image, and found it inefficient and painful. Though I'm considering getting an electric shaver that can cut to a specific length sometime.
ckguy
Bipship Engineer

Post by ckguy »

God damn it, I had this great thing planned out where I would create a 'Sweeney Todd' account and create some suitable post in this thread, and no one would know who actually posted it. BUT I used a slopsbox temporary email address, and slopsbox is currently down, so I couldn't activate the account. >: So that's why there's a random 'Sweeney Todd' account now. End of story.

Oh, and unfortunately I am an electric shaver loser. :(
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

The answer is none! :eek That's right folks... Going to look like a young gnosticene ancient one day. Not council page young though...
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.
Tweeney Sod
Meep

Post by Tweeney Sod »

CK Guy wrote:God damn it, I had this great thing planned out where I would create a 'Sweeney Todd' account and create some suitable post in this thread, and no one would know who actually posted it. BUT I used a slopsbox temporary email address, and slopsbox is currently down, so I couldn't activate the account. >: So that's why there's a random 'Sweeney Todd' account now. End of story.
I, for one, appreciate the effort. Thanks.
This must be my greatest signature yet.
ckguy
Bipship Engineer

Post by ckguy »

Tweeney Sod wrote:
CK Guy wrote:God damn it, I had this great thing planned out where I would create a 'Sweeney Todd' account and create some suitable post in this thread, and no one would know who actually posted it. BUT I used a slopsbox temporary email address, and slopsbox is currently down, so I couldn't activate the account. >: So that's why there's a random 'Sweeney Todd' account now. End of story.
I, for one, appreciate the effort. Thanks.
Cool, good work.
Djaser
Holy Monk Yorp

Post by Djaser »

I'm very lazy if it comes to shaving but when I do I use Gilette stuff.
Aaaah, not the bees!
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

I'm more interested in getting answers to the question "Why do you shave?" :freud
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.
Djaser
Holy Monk Yorp

Post by Djaser »

Because it's cultural inhabited?
Aaaah, not the bees!
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

Is that your reason? :confused I generally meant personal reasons here, not why members of human race shave (not that I know that either). And before succumbing into the usual madness, let's just assume here we have free will to do what we like and our shaving isn't completely defined by external factors. :disguised
Djaser
Holy Monk Yorp

Post by Djaser »

KeenRush wrote: let's just assume here we have free will to do what we like and our shaving isn't completely defined by external factors. :disguised
Ok, than the answer is this: Nobody would shave in that case.
Aaaah, not the bees!
DaVince
lazy/busy Keener

Post by DaVince »

Neither (yet).
Wow look at me I'm lurking
IMA3HDDMNKY
Vortininja

Re:

Post by IMA3HDDMNKY »

Razor. Gilette. Dunno what model or anything. Gets the job done.
Roobar
Vorticon Elite

Post by Roobar »

I'm using Gilette M3 Power. The vibrating one, which uses batteries.

But believe me, it's not better than their previous models (such as Match 3 Turbo or the like). It seems that Gilette is just thinking of more and more ways to take more and more money from you, but in exchange, to bring you even worser junk products which are not even environmental friendly. This vibrating? It's no use! I didn't feel any difference. But they know how to make you believe that you'll buy a quality "new" product (well, at least before you buy it). garg! I'm very disappointed by their policy of bringing garg "new" products which are more expensive and more useless, just in the name of what... dominating the market?...
xtraverse
Stranded Fish

Post by xtraverse »

Random non-electric razor I see when I step out of the shower. Don't need to use shaving cream even cause the hot water opens up the pores.