Any way I can get Keen 6?

Here, you can get help with anything or just chat about the original Commander Keen games.
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

I can't honestly remember. :o Just like Keen 3 of the old trilogy, Keen 6 of the new trilogy (in case it's count as a trilogy, to note) is what I've played the least in this trilogy. I should try again. I have some faint memory K5 might be the most difficult of them.
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

I cheated by going to the Keen wiki and looking at the space station map. Then I kinda guestimated and looked around for myself until I found how to access the SGA. I'm a bad boy :mortlol

Then I tried hard mode and went to the MegaRocket level and saw a Bobba (or whatever it's called) for myself. I have to say, I'm thankful I played through the game without them :o

PS: Molly is hawt! :love Srry I've been holding it in and just had to burst it out eventually. Fair/Albino skin like that really turns me on :rolleyes

I apologize for any trauma that may have caused to any member reading this :dopefish
Niborius
Grunt

Post by Niborius »

there's also a way to get this game from steam (valve's game program: http://www.steampowered.com/v/index.php) but i can't remember how
ckguy
Bipship Engineer

Post by ckguy »

Here it is:

http://www.steampowered.com/v/index.php ... AppId=9180

Only five bucks for five episodes. Too bad it doesn't include Keen six, the only one I don't actually own.
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

What the...? Niborious, I know you havent been here for a while, but what possessed you to bump this aging decrepid topic? :freud
Niborius
Grunt

Post by Niborius »

what do you mean? i post in every topic i like to post :p i don't care how old they are :D
entropicdecay
Mad Mushroom

Post by entropicdecay »

A little hostile of a reply, but it raises an issue: is posting in old thread really such a problem? I don't really think it is. It's either that or make a new thread with the same topic. And especially in a relatively small forum, it's not unheard of for a thread to go unposted in for quite a long time, but for there still be things to say about it.
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

True, and each member has something different to say in any case, mostly. I don't mind as long as someone doesn't go through all the old topics and bury the newer ones by doing so.
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.
Niborius
Grunt

Post by Niborius »

At first i actually dind't recognized that this was such an old topic. But i'm not someone who does only post on old topics, because i only check the topics that are up in the list of topics (sorry if you can't understand it, it's difficult to explain :o )
Rorie
Tru-Blu Aussie Born & Bred

Post by Rorie »

3d realms want you to pay us$10 for each trilogy or us$20 for 5 episodes. and now there's a service that is just asking us$5 is this legal?
If you can't change the rules, challenge them, rules are made to be broken
Up yours Fleexy!
Rorie
Tru-Blu Aussie Born & Bred

Post by Rorie »

c'mon is it legal or not legal to buy from anywhere else than 3drealms?
If you can't change the rules, challenge them, rules are made to be broken
Up yours Fleexy!
Djaser
Holy Monk Yorp

Post by Djaser »

Of course it's legal, Steam is not a program everyone can put on whatever they like. Either iD or 3DRealms must have put it there.
Aaaah, not the bees!
SupFanat
Vortininja

Post by SupFanat »

Djaser, could You please send me the latest version of Candyjunk's Levels that You have, even if he's really dead? My E-Mail is supfanat@gmail.com.
Commander Spleen
Lord of the Foobs

Post by Commander Spleen »

You're late, SupFanat.
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

:D Can't be...

I just checked, I don't seem to have them either. :( If someone still has them, I'd like to get them too. It'd be a bit ironic if everyone had lost them, especially the guy who has always been so keen about them.