Mystery Question

This is where you can post your Commander Keen related stories, artwork, or other stuff that is related to Commander Keen but otherwise doesn't belong in another forum.
memsys
Vortininja

Post by memsys »

not if keens friend go's fully under and swims a 100+ metres
(i used to be ME!)
MortimerInBlack
Vortininja

Post by MortimerInBlack »

Sorry, no rivers/canals/ w/e are in the backyard.

But hey, THIS is the kinda stuff i was hoping for. Any more info on the abilities and limitations of bloodhouds, or just K9 units in general, would be great.

EDIT: and im sure the breakfall techniques r great (i've just started reading), but surviving a fall and walking away from 1 then pogoing and whatnot r 2 totally different things; so i stay with the low gravity solution; Billy's small weight makes his terminal v even smaller, and though he won't have as much strength as a person with a bigger body, i doubt that those 2 r proportional. (ants come to mind; i heard somewhere that a bigger ant could not lift 50 times his weight, despite having bigger muscles).

QED
The Viking II lander actually did land on a 'rock' on Mars.
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/nmc/masterCa ... =1975-083C
KeenEmpire
Intellectuality

Post by KeenEmpire »

you know, even if no one figures it out, i'm sort of looking forward to the first new fanfic in a while, in terms of writing this feels like a vacuum sometimes.
"In order to ensure our security, and continuing stability, the Kingdom has been reorganized into the First Vorticon Intellectuality!" Image