The Shadowlands 3 Script, anyone?

This is where you can post your Commander Keen related stories, artwork, or other stuff that is related to Commander Keen but otherwise doesn't belong in another forum.
ckguy
Bipship Engineer

The Shadowlands 3 Script, anyone?

Post by ckguy »

Well, I remeber that a long time ago Ilsoap posted the tentative script for SL3 on the PCKF, because it was probably never going to be released. Does anyone by chance happen to still have this somewhere? There's a link to the thread in a back issue of the Newsletter, but thanks to "EzBoard Sucks. A Lot." I get redirected to the main page.

Side note: The Keen Newsletter. Too bad we don't have enough material for that anymore. It's kind of sad reading them, like how I feel when I read archive.org's copy of a dead site.
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

No idea, but I guess you could always e-mail Ilsoap. :dopekeen Gargs me what's his e-mail address, though. :foot

Edit: My post #314! Brings back some very distant memories.
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.
Ilsoap
Grunt

Post by Ilsoap »

Quick synopsis (from what I can remember):

Episode 3: Swim Swim Angry.

The slugs celebrate their victory by heading down to the beach outside of Three Tooth Lake. A slug scientist (who's name I can't recall, if I ever finalized it) was particularly interested about the lake, having never seen one before, and floated out into the water to research it. While out on the water, a Dopefish came and swallowed it up.

The scientist, who thinks he's dead, sees the light at the end of the tunnel and goes into it, only to discover that he is now inside the head cavity of the dopefish. It's a very empty space with a tiny brain in the middle. The eyes are like windows into the underwater world, and there are two signs above the eyes that say "Swim" and "Hungry". Currently, "Swim" is lit.

The slug discovers that by poking the tiny brain in various places, he can control the movements of the dopefish as though it were a submarine, so it takes the opportunity to take it out for a ride. However, the slug's daredevilish piloting of the dopefish catches the attention of a colony of sprites, who are angry with the intruder and start swimming after it, shooting their lasers.

Multiple sci-fi references later, the inventor slug is shot out back to the beach. He excitedly reports his findings to the slugs. It is not the last that we'll see of the water creatures...

TO BE CONTINUED...

(Happy March 14th!)
Sciz CT
Council Janitor

Post by Sciz CT »

Well, long time no see, Ilsoap! What're you up to these days?
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

:lol Man, that would've been classy to see animated. :D Good ideas there. :)
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.
KeenEmpire
Intellectuality

Post by KeenEmpire »

Sprite: Yeerk!!
"In order to ensure our security, and continuing stability, the Kingdom has been reorganized into the First Vorticon Intellectuality!" Image
LJH
Vortininja

Post by LJH »

TMNT did quite a good job with his parody episode... *HINT HINT IF YOU'RE STILL HERE*
Commander Spleen
Lord of the Foobs

Post by Commander Spleen »

Too Much Ninja Time!
StupidBunny
format c:

Post by StupidBunny »

Commander Spleen wrote:Too Much Ninja Time!
I don't know why, but I find this phrase very funny. :lol
Herry Jerry
Vortininja

Post by Herry Jerry »

StupidBunny wrote:
Commander Spleen wrote:Too Much Ninja Time!
I don't know why, but I find this phrase very funny. :lol
FATAL ERROR at 0x00EF419C

Integer NinjaTime of type INT too large, exceeded memory; instead wrote data to vital files, boot disk, and that essay you needed to bring in today unless you want to get fired.

Not so funny anymore, huh? :p