Laugh = Lose

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
matonen
Vortininja

Laugh = Lose

Post by matonen »

Post funny pictures/videos/stories here. You laugh you lose!

kuliwil
Blue-tongued Yorp

Post by kuliwil »

and the ever-classic:
"Hi, I'm Tom Sellick's moustache."
matonen
Vortininja

Post by matonen »

I lost at your first one.
Paramultart
VBB's Partner in Crime

Post by Paramultart »

PCKF = 4chan.

... but okay, I'll bite.

EDIT: Shame on you for linking to knowyourmeme. :barf
Lava89
Vorticon Elite

Post by Lava89 »

Did we really need the one with Jesus on it?

Please, leave religion out of this.

Thank you :)

I liked kuliwil's RealPlayer pic, it brings back alot of memories, haha. :D
Dynamo
Vorticon Elite

Post by Dynamo »

Lava89 wrote:Did we really need the one with Jesus on it?

Please, leave religion out of this.

Thank you :)
If you don't find it funny then ignore it and let people who find it funny laugh at it. Besides, it wasn't even making fun of religion but of Halo (Halo -<>- Holy). Don't request that something is removed when it clearly has nothing offensive in it.

(But yeah, I didn't find it funny :|)
Paramultart
VBB's Partner in Crime

Post by Paramultart »

So far nothing funny has been posted, so therefor I win.

This thread should be called "You sigh apathetically you lose".
Lava89
Vorticon Elite

Post by Lava89 »

CKeen wrote:Besides, it wasn't even making fun of religion but of Halo (Halo -<>- Holy).
If that was the case I wouldn't have said anything. Look at the bottom in the smaller print "now you're back and its payback time".
CKeen wrote:Don't request that something is removed when it clearly has nothing offensive in it.
If this was under the notion that it was merely a play on words with the title "halo". Then yes, it would be significantly less offensive. However when looking at the bottom text, its obviously poking fun at Jesus. Because of that, I would say it's highly offensive to me.

All I did was request that religion be avoided. :)
Last edited by Lava89 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 19:17, edited 1 time in total.
Dynamo
Vorticon Elite

Post by Dynamo »

Lava89 wrote:If that was the case I wouldn't have said anything. Look at the bottom in the smaller print "now you're back and its payback time".
Uh... Maybe it's just me but I don't see how that can be considered offensive.
Lava89 wrote:Just because you didn't find it offensive doesn't mean others won't.
I don't find it offensive because there are no racist/sexual/downright offenses in the picture. Sure, it might be a terrible joke (and it is), but that doesn't make it offensive at all. Even more because that jesus picture has been around for ages.
Lava89 wrote:All I did was request that religion be avoided. :)
And all I did was point you that as far as this forum's rules are concerned that image is not considered to be offensive as it doesn't have contain racist/sexual theme. I can understand you don't like that picture because you're christian but no one cares, in order to avoid useless debates and arguments you should just ignore whatever image you "think" is offensive (but the rules don't think so) and comment the ones that were funny. Unfortunately, Paramultart is correct. Those pictures have either been seen 50000 times already or just aren't fun. Shame on you guys!!!1111 :celtic

Paramultart post a funny one or you're teh losing.
Lava89
Vorticon Elite

Post by Lava89 »

CKeen wrote:Uh... Maybe it's just me but I don't see how that can be considered offensive.
Well that would be your opinion, just like it is mine.

The request was not for action of the moderators to remove it. It was request for matonen to remove it and for future posters to avoid the topic. No one has to follow it and I wasn't going to pursue the issue beyond that one post. Its not my thread and its pointless pressing the issue beyond a simple request.
CKeen wrote: can understand you don't like that picture because you're christian but no one cares, in order to avoid useless debates and arguments you should just ignore whatever image you "think" is offensive (but the rules don't think so) and comment the ones that were funny.
Then please lead by example. Why didn't you simply ignore my request? If I was pursuing the issue, I could understand jumping in. I posted very simply to avoid religion because I found the picture to be offensive. It has now been blown out of proportion because you tried to defend the picture, instead of just waiting for either further action by me or a response from matonen.
Dynamo
Vorticon Elite

Post by Dynamo »

Lava89 wrote:Why didn't you simply ignore my request?
Because it has nothing to do with the topic and as you can see it only led to controversy. Mine wasn't a request but a suggestion. But fine, if you want me to ignore it, then I'll do it.

Speaking of offensive pictures, this could qualify as such, therefore if you get offended easily then don't tell me I didn't warn you, but for me it is pretty epic.

http://i.imgur.com/tINWo.jpg
Deltamatic
Vorticon Elite

Post by Deltamatic »

I laughed at the invisible gameboy.
Paramultart
VBB's Partner in Crime

Post by Paramultart »

CKeen wrote:Paramultart post a funny one or you're teh losing.
Well, while we're on the topic...

Ceilick
The Dude

Post by Ceilick »

matonen
Vortininja

Post by matonen »

How about this one?