Ebrill y Cyntaf!

Here is where to post about the latest Commander Keen fangame or modification you've finished, a new website you've made, or another Keen-related creation.
DHeadshot
Vorticon Elite

Post by DHeadshot »

_mr_m_ wrote:Mod of the year. End of story.

Seriously though, nice joke.
Thanks

In the first post I said it took a lot of work. I didn't say who's. Excluding the mod the real files are nicked from, I knocked this up in about half an hour, before I had lunch...

(Escape quits)
Cereal Board!
Deltamatic wrote:Prepositions are things I end sentences with.
(Cereal wiki has sadly died)
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

It's not all your work?
What you really need, not what you think you ought to want.
DHeadshot
Vorticon Elite

Post by DHeadshot »

Levellass wrote:It's not all your work?
*Facepalm*
Cereal Board!
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

It looks like c complete mod to me, though not quite understandable. Aside from the jokey CKPatch which I get now, it's not a bad mod at all. Who helped with it then?
What you really need, not what you think you ought to want.
ckguy
Bipship Engineer

Post by ckguy »

Levellass wrote:It looks like c complete mod to me, though not quite understandable. Aside from the jokey CKPatch which I get now, it's not a bad mod at all. Who helped with it then?
I'm confused about this too. Underneath the CKPatchLOL there seemed to be some crazy communism mod what's going on
DHeadshot
Vorticon Elite

Post by DHeadshot »

For those who don't get the joke and don't remember my "leaked" copy of BotB last year, the bit I made is the fake CK1PATCH.EXE - to pad out the release to look like a real game, I took the game files from a random mod (in this case StupidBunny's epic "Comrade Keen" - well worth a play if you have the patience) and renamed them to look authentic before adding them to the zip. The thing wasn't intended to be played any further than running the game and getting the joke program. It was an April Fool that I knocked up in about 30 minutes - cut it some slack...

Oh and for anyone worried about not being able to exit the joke program, just press Escape.
Cereal Board!