Own some 'Keen comic' originals - free! :)

This is where you can post your Commander Keen related stories, artwork, or other stuff that is related to Commander Keen but otherwise doesn't belong in another forum.
Toomuchsparetime
Vortigaunt Elite

Post by Toomuchsparetime »

Well sure, just make an offer before anyone else does!

Of the CK10YO stuff, I'll be sending out whole pages, and some of the pics are on the same page. For instance, the Keen Pig-out drawing shares a page with "shrooming Keen " and TWO PICTURES OF TOM HALL THAT WERE NEVER USED!! Oooo....

Also there's an unused picture of geriatric Major Stryker being pushed around in a wheelchair by Yoshira, on another page (including: Nerd Cosmo, skaterboi Dash, and gay Duke.)

On the page that has Keen meeting various celebs (Bill Gates, the Pope, Bart Simpson), there is also a rather sinister picture of him meeting Michael Jackson! Ohoho! No surprises why THAT wasn't used!

18 pages... And most people will get more than one!
Genius314
Vorticon Elite

Post by Genius314 »

If only I had paypal... and wasn't paranoid about giving my address... :p
Toomuchsparetime
Vortigaunt Elite

Alright Keenrush (Finland address, right?) and Commander Spleen, I've got your donations, I'll see what I can cram into these envelopes re: your requests... :dopekeen
ZidaneA wrote:Woah! Splendid!

Actually, there is a particular picture I truly love. It's the picture of Tom Hall from Commander Keen: 10 Years On.

I'd pay you for that one if you haven't sold it already..

Edit: I'd pay you more for more pictures :p I just have to find my favourites and tell you I want to _buy_ them.
That picture is on the same page as the "family portrait" that Keenrush has shown interest in, but he's also getting loads of other stuff, so I could give you that page if you make it worth my while... ;3
Anything else (that isn't already taken)?

Other bits & bobs:

* Miss Universe is Toast
* "This Strife" storyboards that were never rendered as comics
* A catwalk model dressed in Commander Keen-styled fashion

OMG YOU GUYS :D :D :D

I found a printout of an epic ballad that I wrote about the entire Keen series, during my "Chasm of Chills" days, for those of you who remember that website. I never got around to writing the music or performing it, and I thought it was dead and gone with my old hard drive. But no! I must've printed it because here it is! :D
I am SO getting this performed, some time.
If you know anyone who sings in the style of Johnny Cash, let me know. It's that kind of song. THAT'S HOW EPIC IT IS. :P
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

Great, can't wait! :D

About that song, haha, hope to hear it one day. :)

And hey, why don't you cut that page with scissors? :crazy :D
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.
ZidaneA
Shikadi Master

Post by ZidaneA »

So, I've made a decision.

Of course, I want that Tom Hall picture (It's so loveable!).
Then I'd really like to have The Universe is Toast drawings (I'd love to have last one with the Yorp statue.. If you haven't given it away already).
I'd be really happy if you sent (among those), more of your CK-drawings!

My secret plan is to put 'em in a frame and then hang it on my wall :smokin

I'll send you money as soon as possible. :)

Keenrush: Nooooes! It are belongs to me :mortlol If I manage to send the money, to say..
Toomuchsparetime
Vortigaunt Elite

Okay, I'll send you all the TUiT comics (except the toaster one, which wasn't part of that series anyway) and the Tom Hall.

No cutting the paper plz! The reason I'm sending these to people is so that they remain in mint condition (apart from a few creases, and in some cases, yellowing ink). :crazy

The "Eat Your Veggies" stuff has no writing on it and isn't arranged in panels, either, because of how it was put together on the computer. ;]
ZidaneA
Shikadi Master

Post by ZidaneA »

Toomuchsparetime wrote:Okay, I'll send you all the TUiT comics (except the toaster one, which wasn't part of that series anyway) and the Tom Hall.
Great thanks :)

I'll pay you later this evening, when my dad gets home. (I'm only 16 years old, I don't dare to use PayPal myself.)
memsys
Vortininja

Post by memsys »

aww me wish me had paypal :(

if i could buy them i'd put them in a frame and then hang it on my wall that or put them in a safe
(i used to be ME!)
ZidaneA
Shikadi Master

Post by ZidaneA »

So, I've sent you the money. (in US$)
You're from Australia, right? I realised it right after I sent the money :/

If you're not fully satisfied with the amount I sent you, just PM me or something...
XkyRauh
Mortimer's RightHand Man

Post by XkyRauh »

Did my order come through yet, TMST? :)

I remember Xax sort of lost a lot of momentum, after TMST discovered (via the Keen6 manual) that the Fleex were more engineers than barbarians...
Toomuchsparetime
Vortigaunt Elite

I'm in NZ, Zidane, but my Paypal account's main ccurency is US$, so please (continue to) send donations in US$ if possible.

Nothing yet, Xky... Unless you are also David from NJ?

It would be more accurate to say that XAX lost steam after I discovered Flash animation. n_n
ZidaneA
Shikadi Master

Post by ZidaneA »

Toomuchsparetime wrote:I'm in NZ, ZidaneA, but my Paypal account's main ccurency is US$, so please (continue to) send donations in US$ if possible.
Okay, sorry.
But that's great!

I'll just await the pictures... :birthday
Toomuchsparetime
Vortigaunt Elite

Okay I got your payment, Xky... but sending it to my evil Yahoo address should've still worked... Weird.

Anyway! Email me your postal deets and I'll send some goodies your way.
Toomuchsparetime
Vortigaunt Elite

Anyone in particular want the "Eat Your Veggies" pages, who hasn't already requested TUIT or (most of) 10YO? ;3
ZidaneA
Shikadi Master

Post by ZidaneA »

Just to make sure everythings OK..

Did you get the money I sent you, TmsT?