My litle pony: Friendship is Magic

Discuss your favorite movies, books, and music here or just lounge around and see what other people think is classy.
MoffD
Vorticon Elite

Post by MoffD »

Cobalt wrote:But we know the coolest of the cool gamers will all be buying xbox ones. I hopethey make a Keen for it and put netkeen on xbox live.
[taunt]Netkeen on Wii[/taunt]
mortimermcmirestinks wrote: Now I wish MoffD wasn't allergic to me.
Levellass wrote:You're an evil man.
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

I was thinking the same thing. I was going to send an email to Microsoft about it but I didn't know their address. So instead I stood in front of my Xbox One with my request written on a card. They'll get it sooner or later.
What you really need, not what you think you ought to want.
MoffD
Vorticon Elite

Post by MoffD »

Levellass wrote:I was thinking the same thing. I was going to send an email to Microsoft about it but I didn't know their address. So instead I stood in front of my Xbox One with my request written on a card. They'll get it sooner or later.
Shove it in the dvd drive, I'm sure that will work. If not you might want to wave it in front of the kinect so it can spot it for reading
HoboRed
Vortininja

Post by HoboRed »

Oh noes the bronies have stumbled upon CK T.T They already burned and pillaged the remains of the last 10 communities they magicified! :bloody
RIP Eduard Khil
Nospike
Keen Minecrafter

Post by Nospike »

HoboRed wrote:Oh noes the bronies have stumbled upon CK T.T They already burned and pillaged the remains of the last 10 communities they magicified! :bloody
Like TF2 for example. Wait, no, damn. Traders did that. I can't think of any other example...
HoboRed
Vortininja

Post by HoboRed »

Nospike wrote:
HoboRed wrote:Oh noes the bronies have stumbled upon CK T.T They already burned and pillaged the remains of the last 10 communities they magicified! :bloody
Like TF2 for example. Wait, no, damn. Traders did that. I can't think of any other example...
Well ironically enough a good portion of the traders are bronies X_X
RIP Eduard Khil
Nospike
Keen Minecrafter

Post by Nospike »

HoboRed wrote:
Nospike wrote:
Well ironically enough a good portion of the traders are bronies X_X
Well yeah, I remember that guy who used to trade stuff for 2 times its normal price and buy it for half and worshipped pinkie pie.
I used to tolerate ponies, even watch the show sometimes, but most of the fanbase are retards. :bloody
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

Nospike wrote:
Speaking as a former resident of the OLD MLP community, they destroyed ours. It was just buried under a flood or G4 stuff and the entire close-knit community spirit was lost. I imagine this is what would happen if a new and popular Keen game was released.
MoffD
Vorticon Elite

Post by MoffD »

Levellass wrote:
Nospike wrote:
Speaking as a former resident of the OLD MLP community, they destroyed ours. It was just buried under a flood or G4 stuff and the entire close-knit community spirit was lost. I imagine this is what would happen if a new and popular Keen game was released.
I can honestly say I hadn't thought of that :stunned

I want this community to keep going but that would be awful if there was a swamp of new guys who joined because of some new Keen game that didn't care about any of the old games. And worse if it was some fancy, completely different game that only bore the name in similarity.
cyber zero
Vortininja

Post by cyber zero »

Well, I think the MLP FIM is a incredibly fun cartoon to watch and I can't wait for the fourth season. It will be amazing. As for the most of MLP fanbase being retarded, I can't say anything, because I don't usualy frequent the MLP community.
But It's probably like the animes and games communities. Lots of great people and a few jerks. But the jerks are always easily the ones that talk louder, giving the wrong impression that communities are retarded. It's probably the same thing about MLP, and it would probably happen the same thing in the Keen community if it was big.
Also, most of the Bronies may appear to be jerks, because almost everyone makes fun of them for watching MLP. But really, they are just another fanbase like the others.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7lGp4fyUVo
Nospike
Keen Minecrafter

Post by Nospike »

I liked the cartoon too, but only until the 3rd series came out. The new episodes were... I dunno, I just didn't like them much.
You're right about the brony categorizing thingy, but basically what I hate the most about them is their in-your-face attitude and their usual urge to publicly announce the fact that they watch ponies. If it wasn't for these two factors, I wouldn't even care about them.
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

So Season 3 was a 'ruined forever' moment? I thought that was Equestria Girls or something?
Commander Spleen
Lord of the Foobs

Post by Commander Spleen »

Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

*Adds to the pile of ponified games*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-hCAk_D4A8
Dynamo
Vorticon Elite

Post by Dynamo »

wasn't this thread closed once btw