The Official Signature Discussion Thread

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
StupidBunny
format c:

Post by StupidBunny »

Levack wrote:The links dont work? :confused
But that's the point! The sample signature I tried posting doesn't–or shouldn't–have any links at all. That's why I'm so confused.
Grimson
The Dragoner

Post by Grimson »

Oh StupidBunny, you so stupid. He's talking about his own sig ( Ã￾¡Â° Ã￾œÊ– Ã￾¡Â°)
"All those thousands upon thousands of junk foods made for me on the various planets I explored make me wonder how I'm still alive."
StupidBunny
format c:

Post by StupidBunny »

Oh.

Oh...

Heheh well don't I feel silly now :dopefish Yes, your links work. I'd still like to know what's going on with that one I tried, for curiosity's sake at this point more than anything else.
Fleexy
Tool Smith

Post by Fleexy »

:0

I actually don't remember creating this thread.

But yeah, my signature is a plug for the in-dev EZPATCH thread thing.
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

My current sig is Keen 9.5 inspired :)
"I don't trust players. Not one bit." - Levellass
Grimson
The Dragoner

Post by Grimson »

VikingBoyBilly wrote:My current sig is Keen 9.5 inspired :)
O man, that line is still amazing. Keen shows worrying signs of apathy in said episode.
"All those thousands upon thousands of junk foods made for me on the various planets I explored make me wonder how I'm still alive."
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

Indeed, it is a spooky attitude to have.

'Commander Keen! My planet is in peril!'

'Yeah, have fun with that, I'm done for the week.'
What you really need, not what you think you ought to want.
troublesomekeen
Vorticon Elite

Post by troublesomekeen »

As of today, March 24, 2013, I retire this to the Signature graveyard:

My new one is a little bit wonky. I had good luck with shrinking King Tuber and Robo Red sprites, so I tried my hand at portraits. Ta-da!
Last edited by troublesomekeen on Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:47, edited 1 time in total.
Commander Keen in... Canteloupe Quest!
troublesomekeen
Vorticon Elite

Double Poster!

As of today, October 20, 2013, I hereby entrust this my solemn signature to yonder graveyard:

Last edited by troublesomekeen on Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:20, edited 1 time in total.
Roobar
Vorticon Elite

Post by Roobar »

Personally, I like this one the most:

The new one isn't that good. It's not right. Not only the way he is holding the pen is wrong (this actually might suggest that he is in fact left handed and is trying to write with his right hand just for the sake of trying). If Keen can build a ship, he surely can write better than this. And what's wrong with his left hand? I think it should not be visible.
chrissifniotis
Vorticon Elite

Post by chrissifniotis »

My sig is just one of many stylized messages I'm making. As I've mentioned before I'm working on incorporating Keen into a fan Smash game. The messages are meant to be unique to each stage he fights on, just like in the Keen games. Sooner of later I'll be changing the message every so often, in fact I think I'll change it once now.
Grimson
The Dragoner

Post by Grimson »

My current sig and avatar are meant to tie together. That's it.
Nospike
Keen Minecrafter

Post by Nospike »

My signature should be obvious to any Minecrafter. I was watching a video of a beautifully stylized 120-block radius obsidian sphere made via MCedit and got this little idea. Haven't changed it for ages. :)
My avatar is a picture from the Keen 6 manual. Found it on the internet and fell in love.
StupidBunny
format c:

Post by StupidBunny »

Mine is a viva, given a sort of militarist style. I modified it slightly just a week or two ago to give it a little more depth, and I might surreptitiously modify it again if I think it would look cooler for it. /georgelucas
troublesomekeen
Vorticon Elite

wiivn wrote:The new one isn't that good. It's not right. Not only the way he is holding the pen is wrong (this actually might suggest that he is in fact left handed and is trying to write with his right hand just for the sake of trying). If Keen can build a ship, he surely can write better than this. And what's wrong with his left hand? I think it should not be visible.
I just love the way he holds the pencil. He's trying so hard to do something so simple. Geniuses can be like that. He's right-handed for sure. As for his left arm, since Keen is taking out of context (originally leaning on a desk), it looks outrageously weird. My first banner will make a comeback since I've added more characters to it now, and still many more to go.