pointless third bedroom designs UZBEKISTAN

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
Bernie
Vorticon Elite

pointless third bedroom designs UZBEKISTAN

Post by Bernie »

i wasted my life making two mods to get the trust of some of you guys and then WHAM! spam you ;)
www.thirdbedroomdesigndeals.com
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

That site is weird; it keeps giving me error messages in what I assume is Hungarian. Also '[p[po[p--p0p-0p-0pl'

What?
What you really need, not what you think you ought to want.
chrissifniotis
Vorticon Elite

Post by chrissifniotis »

Wow. It's a sign of the times when genuine users post spam threads.

At least my spam was less random. Yet more profitable for me. : D
StupidBunny
format c:

Post by StupidBunny »

I couldn't even get the page to load. And I wanted to identify the language in the error messages. :(
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

Well one of them is 'Az oldal, amelyen tartózkodott, a(z) http://www.arktimes.com/ webcímre próbálja átirányítani a böngészojét.' so make of that what you will.
Bernie
Vorticon Elite

Post by Bernie »

so if you guys had a house with a third bedroom, what do you do with it?
i'd make it some sort of crazy mini disco room. that'll be cool.
Plasma Captain
Vorticon Elite

Post by Plasma Captain »

I would keep the door shut and locked. The key to the room would be left in plain view along with other house keys. Whenever visitors would see the door to that room for the first time, I would strongly advise them not to go in that room. Months later, when somebody, eaten away with curiousity, inevitably decided to find the key and unlock the door, they would swing it open only to find that the walls inside the room had all been bricked over and the entire room had been painted pitch black with no lighting whatsoever. In the middle of the room there would be a small black chest. Inside the chest there would be nothing but old blood stains.
ckguy
Bipship Engineer

Post by ckguy »

The third bedroom would clearly be used for keeping people in stasis if they traveled back in time and accidentally didn't have a way back forward in time and didn't want to wait/age.
MoffD
Vorticon Elite

Post by MoffD »

That's where I stash the bodies, but you can't find it normally. The rooms door is hidden in a wall. :crazy
mortimermcmirestinks wrote: Now I wish MoffD wasn't allergic to me.
Levellass wrote:You're an evil man.
Keening_Product
Kuliwho?

Post by Keening_Product »

I'm surprised by the responses here; I thought everyone would would've leapt at the chance to build a massive bitcoin farming rig.

Also, I know this thread is a joke, but it's in the wrong subforum. I can't move it, but someone who can certainly should.
Keening_Product was defeated before the game.

"Wise words. One day I may even understand what they mean." - Levellass
Bernie
Vorticon Elite

Post by Bernie »

hmm i think plasma captain wins guys.

but no this thread is not a joke nor is it in the wrong forum. why?
because my theory is that it was in the blaze household's third bedroom that BILLY DESIGNED HIS SPACESHIP. it was NOT in his clubhouse thing in the backyard. that was a classic tom hall deceit.
Commander Spleen
Lord of the Foobs

Post by Commander Spleen »

My house has three bedrooms. I'm not sure which is actually the third, but when I find out I will put all the PCKF gag threads in there.
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

Spleen lifted the blind a few inches. He saw nothing, and raised it a little more–still nothing. Slowly he raised it until the window was fully exposed. They gazed out at–nothing.

Nothing, nothing at all. What color is nothing? Don't be silly! What shape is it? Shape is an attribute of something. It had neither depth nor form. It had not even blackness. It was nothing.

Bernie chewed at his cigar. "Spleen, what do you make of that?"

Spleen's insouciance was shaken for the first time. "I don't know, Bernie, I don't rightly know–but I think that window ought to be walled up." He stared at the lowered blind for a moment. "I think maybe we looked at a place where space isn't. We looked around a fourth-dimensional corner and there wasn't anything there." He rubbed his eyes. "I've got a headache."
Bernie
Vorticon Elite

Post by Bernie »

haha. thanks for your thread fanfiction levellass.

someone get that guy whos making the 3d keen game to finish so we can actually have something to talk about.[/i]
chrissifniotis
Vorticon Elite

Post by chrissifniotis »

3D isn't enough! I want a time traveling keen!
4D or no D!!! :celtic