Syrian refugees

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
Levellass
S-Triazine

Syrian refugees

Post by Levellass »

4 million people, the entire population of my country's worth, are attempting to flee to Europe. At their backs are nutcases who want to kill them and rape their children in the name of Allah (Not an actual exaggeration, there's apparently 'purifying rape' on their books.) So there's nothing you can do to stop them. Arrest them, beat them, kill them, there's nothing you can do worse than what they're running from.

The Eu has a... convenient policy of whichever country people run into first having to take care of any refugees meaning countries like Hungary have to deal with the huddled masses from the Middle East while Britain and Germany do their bit by dealing with anyone who wants to run away from Sweden or France. (Seems fair.)

As so often, crocodile tears are falling. The Sun has spent a decade railing against immigrants of all kinds. Not long ago, it told the British prime minister to “Draw a Red Line on Immigration–or Else.” Now, after the publication of photographs of a dead Syrian toddler who washed up on a Turkish beach, it wants the prime minister to “Deal With the Worst Crisis Facing Europe Since WW2.” Having just declared that there was no point accepting “more and more refugees,” poor David Cameron has now declared that, actually, Britain would accept more and more refugees. His aides hurriedly explained that “he had not seen the photographs” when he made the original statement.

What do?

As it so happens we have a forum member who is right in the middle of this whole thing. His country has just agreed to bus the hundreds of people at its border to Austria's border in violation of various EU laws. The outhouse has hit the windmill.
What you really need, not what you think you ought to want.
RoboBlue
It's that one guy.

Post by RoboBlue »

SnipSnap_McGee
Grunt

Post by SnipSnap_McGee »

LISTEN HERE!!!

Europeans need to stop feeling so entitled to their own countries!

They need to check their privilege and HAVE A HEART!

DID YOU SEE THOSE KIDS WASHED UP ON THE BEACH!?

Their blood is on Europe's hands!

Europeans need to stop having children to make room for these refugees.
the Worst Crisis Facing Europe Since WW2.
OMG OMG I haven't read anything so filled with HATE all day! :barf

Speaking of WWII, I wonder how long until people start blaming us Jews for what's happening in Europe.

...Which reminds me of the wise words of Barbera Spectre:
https://youtu.be/INOYiDx7o2A

"I think there is a resurgence of anti-Semitism because at this point in time,
Europe has not yet learned how to be multicultural.
And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that
transformation, which MUST TAKE PLACE.

Europe is NOT GOING TO BE the
monolithic societies they once were in the last century.

Jews are going to be at the center of that.

It's a huge transformation for Europe to make.
They are now going into multicultural mode,
and Jews will be resented because of our leading role."

SHALOM! :)
SNIP... SNAP!
MoffD
Vorticon Elite

Post by MoffD »

Yay SnipSnap's back :)
mortimermcmirestinks wrote: Now I wish MoffD wasn't allergic to me.
Levellass wrote:You're an evil man.
Roobar
Vorticon Elite

Post by Roobar »

Europe now is like

Europe 2030:

VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

I was so stupid to not be happy Osama was murdered like everyone else was.

They all knew that it, hands down guaranteed, meant that stuff like this would officially stop happening forever, and obviously they were right, because this thread doesn't exist.
"I don't trust players. Not one bit." - Levellass
Paramultart
VBB's Partner in Crime

Post by Paramultart »

EU considering PUNISHING those who do not wish to be invaded:
http://www.politico.eu/article/sanction ... s-opt-out/
"Father Mabeuf was surveying his plants"
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

So your solutions would be what? Mass murdering the invaders? Or building a wall and making Syria pay for it?

Lord knows simply nuking Assad to dust so nobody *wants* to leave Syria is unthinkable!
What you really need, not what you think you ought to want.
DaVince
lazy/busy Keener

Post by DaVince »

The whole situation is so insane, I'm not even sure what to think. Current refugee policies certainly are interfering with this sudden crisis. Really makes you wish governments (and people, really) could be more flexible in a crisis like this.
Wow look at me I'm lurking
Roobar
Vorticon Elite

Post by Roobar »

The solution probably should involve EU and USA in stopping ISIS. Russia on the other hand is not allowing that. Instead Russia is preventing the UN to put troops on the ground.
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

Do I need to explain why it's obvious that it should be okay for the refugees to move into europe peacefully?

Yes?

I think I'll stay silent and let the supposed political experts figure it out for themselves. Lass already summed it up nicely, I think.
"I don't trust players. Not one bit." - Levellass
Paramultart
VBB's Partner in Crime

Post by Paramultart »

Mass murdering the invaders? I would hope not. Surely it would only take a few warning shots to prompt them to scurry elsewhere, for this is no land for them to trample 'neath their dirty feet.

If someone gets shot illegally entering a country, they are to blame, not the receiving country, whose priority must be to protect their own civilians, not play good Samaritan to foreigners.

Of course, Germany is accepting 40% of the lot of 'em, lest they ever have a sense of national pride ever again.

One might even think this was part of a deliberate genocidal plot to destroy Europe and breed out the European people.
BlueGasMask
Vorticon Elite

Post by BlueGasMask »

New Zealand is now accepting asylum seekers, so that's good. New Zealanders, unfortunately, are not. There's this overwhelming argument from the population that the majority of refugees are ISIS spies and terrorists.

Islamophobia is fucl.
Paramultart
VBB's Partner in Crime

Post by Paramultart »

BlueGasMask wrote: New Zealand is now accepting asylum seekers, so that's good. New Zealanders, unfortunately, are not. There's this overwhelming argument from the population that the majority of refugees are ISIS spies and terrorists.

Islamophobia is fucl.
Or maybe they just want to be left the f*** alone so they can live peacefully in their communities they worked hard to build, rather than adopt the rest of the world's problems?

Maybe they don't want their homeland to look like sh**hole London, or have their rape and violent crime rates "mysteriously" skyrocket like Sweden?

Wake up, people.
Kate
Vortininja

Post by Kate »

I'm for good with the knuckles.
How would say Alexander Stepanovich, you should beat his face.
Ah, if all was so simple... :|