Save Fox News!!!!!!!

Discuss your favorite movies, books, and music here or just lounge around and see what other people think is classy.
Keening_Product
Kuliwho?

Post by Keening_Product »

I'm pretty sure it's still available for human consumption. You can still get kangaroo dog meat - I know someone who buys it for their pet.

When it comes to justifying the cull, I'm not sure if it's roo plagues or just too many for humans to be happy with. We have thoroughly screwed up the ecosystem though, so numbers may be out of hand for that reason.

I think some of this discussion could be moved to the off topic and Attention Americans threads, as we've drifted a long way from Fox "News".
Keening_Product was defeated before the game.

"Wise words. One day I may even understand what they mean." - Levellass
Rorie
Tru-Blu Aussie Born & Bred

Post by Rorie »

Keening_Product wrote:I'm pretty sure it's still available for human consumption. You can still get kangaroo dog meat - I know someone who buys it for their pet.

When it comes to justifying the cull, I'm not sure if it's roo plagues or just too many for humans to be happy with. We have thoroughly screwed up the ecosystem though, so numbers may be out of hand for that reason.

I think some of this discussion could be moved to the off topic and Attention Americans threads, as we've drifted a long way from Fox "News".
KP if you think that is justified to separate the topics then I'm all for it, and perhaps lock the topic as well, I have so much hatred towards the Republicans and Liberal Party, lock this thread so I cannot dish it out even more on poor innocent people like VBB
If you can't change the rules, challenge them, rules are made to be broken
Up yours Fleexy!
troublesomekeen
Vorticon Elite

Post by troublesomekeen »

Has anyone watched Ghost Stories? It's pretty darn good.
Commander Keen in... Canteloupe Quest!
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

Rorie wrote: KP if you think that is justified to separate the topics then I'm all for it, and perhaps lock the topic as well, I have so much hatred towards the Republicans and Liberal Party, lock this thread so I cannot dish it out even more on poor innocent people like VBB
Little old me? Innocent? I'm the guy who made this thread. Pleeaz no lockies. :begging
"I don't trust players. Not one bit." - Levellass
Fleexy
Tool Smith

Post by Fleexy »

I don't see a good reason to lock the entire thread.

Also, it's appalling that Trump is still winning.
Rorie

Post by Rorie »

Fleexy wrote: it's appalling that Trump is still winning.
Just goes to show how foolish Republicans really are, The GOP has been out since day one of Obama's Presidency to ensure that he failed and they have succeeded, which almost but all ensures that the next President will be Republican, it may not be Trump but whoever it comes to be, the US will be taken back to the mess it was in when the last Republican President left office which if I am correct was George W Bush?
Up yours Fleexy!
troublesomekeen
Vorticon Elite

Um. We're in a terrible mess right now. People are crazy enough to vote for Trump, you bet we're in a mess.
Rorie

Post by Rorie »

troublesomekeen wrote:Um. We're in a terrible mess right now. People are crazy enough to vote for Trump, you bet we're in a mess.
It is a mess that has existed ever since Bush left office, If Trump got his way I'll Be In Prison right now for my anti-trump and anti-republican views, It's incredible that right here in Australia we have been through 2 Prime Ministers in the same term alone, and if Tony Abbott or Malcolm Turnbull had their way I also would be facing the same fate for opposing Trump just as I would if I was an American Citizen
Up yours Fleexy!
troublesomekeen
Vorticon Elite

I hear ya. Better to go to forumboard prison in a blaze than keep mum. I guess not even the great hero, Saint Obama, could undo the work of the evil Bush. (Kind of a odd thing about presidents. This guy does all this bad stuff in 8 years, and his successor comes along and has only 8 years to undo it all!)
I wish it was easy to impeach presidents. Like really. If a candidate doesn't do everything he promised to do in the first twelve months of his presidency, he automatically resigns. That way if Trump was a mistake after all, we needn't have to suffer through the other 3 years. :p
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

Well apparently you can't nominate a court justice in your last year, so maybe if we push that. Presidents could be forbidden from doing anything after 2 years, or if their poll numbers dropped.
What you really need, not what you think you ought to want.
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

All of our problems can be solved by who we vote for and not what we do. If you want to disband corporate power, vote for Bernie and continue shopping at walmart.
"I don't trust players. Not one bit." - Levellass
Nisaba
Janitress

Post by Nisaba »

out now (link) : Image