Keen Z

Here is where to post about the latest Commander Keen fangame or modification you've finished, a new website you've made, or another Keen-related creation.
Ceilick
The Dude

Keen Z

Post by Ceilick »

Copying my post from the modding forum...

Going through my old Keen folders, I found a lot material that had never been used and decided to do something with it. As a tribute to Xky for the great mods and being an all-around awesome keener, I've spent some time redrawing everything to make things look "xky-ic" as well as making a story that follows both Keen X and Grelphy's Keen Y, taking place between Y and Episode Null.

Some of the levels are pretty tough; I borrowed and edited some of Keenrushes levels from his Keen X levelpack (made them significantly easier, but they're still pretty darn hard).

Anyway, download it, play it, have fun.

http://files.commanderkeen.org/users/ce ... en%20Z.zip
Lava89
Vorticon Elite

Post by Lava89 »

Hey nice graphics job and level design! I like this :D
Syllypryde
Vorticon Elite

Re: Keen Z

Post by Syllypryde »

Ceilick wrote:Copying my post from the modding forum...

Going through my old Keen folders, I found a lot material that had never been used and decided to do something with it. As a tribute to Xky for the great mods and being an all-around awesome keener, I've spent some time redrawing everything to make things look "xky-ic" as well as making a story that follows both Keen X and Grelphy's Keen Y, taking place between Y and Episode Null.

Some of the levels are pretty tough; I borrowed and edited some of Keenrushes levels from his Keen X levelpack (made them significantly easier, but they're still pretty darn hard).

Anyway, download it, play it, have fun.

http://files.commanderkeen.org/users/ce ... en%20Z.zip
Thanks Ceilick. I have X, Y and Null on my computer. I will download Z to complete the series. Once I get done with Mr. Black's Keen 3, Death to the Vorticons, and easy mode on The Keys of Krodacia, I will start playing this series.
.niarb ym fo
snoitulovnoc eht tuaba
selbbarcs ssensuoicsnoc
rehgih a ekil smees
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

Cool, done already? :eek Let's see how you mental-wimpized my levels. :mortlol
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.
Syllypryde
Vorticon Elite

Post by Syllypryde »

KeenRush wrote:Cool, done already? :eek Let's see how you mental-wimpized my levels. :mortlol
:lol :lol :lol
.niarb ym fo
snoitulovnoc eht tuaba
selbbarcs ssensuoicsnoc
rehgih a ekil smees
matonen
Vortininja

Post by matonen »

Boy, just finished this one. It was pretty taxing alright!

I really liked how the ending (finally) matched with episode null :)
I was waiting for the last three levels to be complete nightmares, but they werent as hard as some of the previous levels. Especially the last level was a bit dissapointing because it was one of the easiest levels in the game! Whats up with that?

Anyways GREAT mod! I hate to say this, but i liked this one a bit more than Keen X :bloody
XkyRauh
Mortimer's RightHand Man

Post by XkyRauh »

matonen wrote:Anyways GREAT mod! I hate to say this, but i liked this one a bit more than Keen X :bloody
Me too! :)
Ceilick
The Dude

Post by Ceilick »

Let's see how you mental-wimpized my levels.
:lol
Especially the last level was a bit dissapointing because it was one of the easiest levels in the game! Whats up with that?
That depends which level you're referring to. Level 15 is meant to be the last. But yeah, it was a little easy. Blame Keenrush... :dopekeen