Keen 1 with inverted colours

Here is where to post about the latest Commander Keen fangame or modification you've finished, a new website you've made, or another Keen-related creation.
szemi
Vorticon Elite

Re: Keen 1 with inverted colours

Post by szemi »

Really? You have looked into my brain and you saw everything? Clever, but I must make you sad: your statements are FALSE.

And one thing: I never said I won't fix any Keen 10 bugs!

As for Keen 10 itself, this theme doesn't belong to this topic, anyway...
Yeah, piece of cake!
robertl81
Vortininja

Post by robertl81 »

szemi wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:29 Really? You have looked into my brain and you saw everything? Clever, but I must make you sad: your statements are FALSE.

And one thing: I never said I won't fix any Keen 10 bugs!

As for Keen 10 itself, this theme doesn't belong to this topic, anyway...

read what you said about 3 years ago:

https://pckf.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3136&start=30

the last time I asked you for news about keen 10 with no bugs, it was more than two years ago,
and then I did not ask you until yesterday, but I see that in all this time, I did not see any news or news about it.
If you were going to fix the bugs, you would have done it all this time, also because I do not think this fix here is a thing that will ask you how much time.
Before making the keen with inverted colors or other project, i would have arranged and completed the old projects.
szemi
Vorticon Elite

Post by szemi »

If I have too many projects for example or I'm just not in the mood or I have OWN LIFE AS WELL, then I decide. Let me to do that. Alright?!

Anyway, Levellass could help me to fix the bug as well, but she told her own 3 years ago as well. Get it? Because I'm not a programmer, I'm only a modder. The two are not the same.

So sorry, but bugfixing must wait for very long in favour of you. (Especially after all this sh*t.)

Before making the keen with inverted colors or other project, i would have arranged and completed the old projects.
Yeah, piece of cake!
robertl81
Vortininja

Post by robertl81 »

szemi wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 17:40

So sorry, but bugfixing must wait for very long in favour of you. (Especially after all this sh*t.)

You want to say to all those who play and who complain about this bug, not just only me.
And anyway if I say fixing the bug, it's because this is a nice game, because if that was not the case (as are other mods I just do not like), I would not even ask you to fix it.
szemi
Vorticon Elite

Post by szemi »

robertl81 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 19:52
szemi wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 17:40

You want to say to all those who play and who complain about this bug, not just only me.
And anyway if I say fixing the bug, it's because this is a nice game, because if that was not the case (as are other mods I just do not like), I would not even ask you to fix it.
It was a reaction to your pushiness. Fixing something may take time, something is quick.

If you don't like a Keen mod, that's your thing.
Yeah, piece of cake!
Fleexy
Tool Smith

Post by Fleexy »

Hey all, let's keep it friendly. :) Feel free to disengage and/or contact a team member if it feels like things are getting unpleasant. Thanks!
szemi
Vorticon Elite

Post by szemi »

Fleexy wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 22:45 Hey all, let's keep it friendly. :) Feel free to disengage and/or contact a team member if it feels like things are getting unpleasant. Thanks!
We already closed the theme with robertl81.
Yeah, piece of cake!
robertl81
Vortininja

Post by robertl81 »

szemi wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 23:01
We already closed the theme with robertl81.
True!
We have already clarified everything :)