Inspiration for Galaxy Mods?

This is where you can post your Commander Keen related stories, artwork, or other stuff that is related to Commander Keen but otherwise doesn't belong in another forum.
Nisaba
Janitress

Re: Inspiration for Galaxy Mods?

Post by Nisaba »

Roobar wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 16:15 Slug poison? Gnosticus IV (or should I say Shadowlands) just become a more darker place. This brings many questions. Who would want to extract poison out of the slugs? Could it be the oracles? For what purpose? Is this the secret ingredient for wisdom and longevity? Or is it a powerful deadly weapon for the Shikadi? Is the underground section of Border Village a secret slug mining facility where they torture slugs to get poison? Could the slug statue be not a statue, but the dead body of a captured living slug? A dead slug, which poison lies in the pools near it's dead body? Could the Dopefish-es be a result of a mutation effect of the poison? :wormouth :poison :poison :poison :poison :poison :poison :poison :poison :poison :poison :poison :poison :poison
HILARIOUS!
That brings me to an idea... your questions are brilliant, indeed. maybe a future mod will find answers to your questions... who knows?!
out now (link) : Image
XrackProject
Vortininja

Post by XrackProject »

@Roobar

Maybe its only the slug's toilet? ;D
A project for lifetime.
Zilem
Vortininja

Post by Zilem »

@Roobar
The area under "The Border Village", Could also be a alter to the Slug god
used by a Death cult with 2 sacrificial pits?
or
There is quite a lot of poison slugs around in Cities, as if they was either put there or summoned by the Shakadi?
The Border Village could be Ground zero, for the Invasion of the Poison Slugs!
or
like in the Doon3 Movie, where the people possessed, got turned into Zombies or Demons
But where the slugs turns out the be the original Villagers, the Council Pages cloth is Yellow like the Slug...

@XrackProject
it's more likely it's what they ware spawned from them ;p
or how they procreate?.... Brrr.... Slugs.... YUCK!!!
The Difference Between a Mod and Fan art?, a Fan art is a Concept and a Mod is that Concept put into life.
MoffD
Vorticon Elite

Post by MoffD »

It's actually a little known fact, the slug poison is similar to antifreeze and actually has a pleasant taste. The Gnosticene council, being immortal, are unaffected by its poison and use it as a natural sweetener/syrup in their foods
mortimermcmirestinks wrote: Now I wish MoffD wasn't allergic to me.
Levellass wrote:You're an evil man.
Nisaba
Janitress

Post by Nisaba »

You're an evil man.
out now (link) : Image