Anybody here?

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
nanomekia
Vorticon Elite

Re: Anybody here?

Post by nanomekia »

Yes. Best reference.
Writer. Translator. Player of games. Only bites when asked nicely.

"That's ten pounds of yikes in a five-pound bag."
XrackProject
Vortininja

Post by XrackProject »

ComissionerDeWitt wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 0:34 I'd love to be able to make a mod, but its so complicated... so much stuff involved ;-; I'd love to make a mod starring Vinny....
I just made recently a skin mod and believe me I have no idea about coding yet. Why dont you start with a Skin Mod aswell and experience step by step modding? Ceilick's Tutorial is pretty good and understandable on my end.
A project for lifetime.
Keening_Product
Kuliwho?

Post by Keening_Product »

XrackProject wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 22:49 I just made recently a skin mod and believe me I have no idea about coding yet. Why dont you start with a Skin Mod aswell and experience step by step modding? Ceilick's Tutorial is pretty good and understandable on my end.
This is good advice; making a skin mod is starting small while creating assets you can use as your skills grow.
Keening_Product was defeated before the game.

"Wise words. One day I may even understand what they mean." - Levellass
XrackProject
Vortininja

Post by XrackProject »

Keening_Product wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:46
This is good advice; making a skin mod is starting small while creating assets you can use as your skills grow.
Exactly! this way you can also test your patience and see if modding is your thing or not...
A project for lifetime.