Almost 8 years

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
jmfmagnum
Vortininja

Almost 8 years

Post by jmfmagnum »

Hello keen people of PCKF.
last time i logged i was so immature and was so embarrassed because i tried a weird fanfic idea that i just lurked then i forgot about this place.
Last week i had a keen urge and after getting the new version of CG i ended browsing many old sites and i ended in this place again, i thought my account was banned out of cringe. :o

So much has happened on those years i wish i could offer more to the community but life hasn't been kind and not all dreams come true.
In any case i'm glad there are still talented people keeping the dream alive, once i remember how to play mods on dos box i will be having a blast, cant wait to play the new mods.
Benvolio
Vorticon Elite

Re: Almost 8 years

Post by Benvolio »

Hello and welcome back! Keen and its community are always there to be revisited in one's times of need!
jmfmagnum
Vortininja

Post by jmfmagnum »

Benvolio wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 17:18 Hello and welcome back! Keen and its community are always there to be revisited in one's times of need!
Thanks, i felt like it was time to come back lol
proYorp
Vorticon Elite

Post by proYorp »

Been gone 8 years eh? Wow, that's twice as long as I've been registered on here. Hi, welcome back, nice to meet you!

Heh, I'm pretty sure it takes a lot more than merely acting "cringy" to get banned on here, otherwise I could've been banned a long time ago. I guess they say everyone has moments like that. Nothing to worry about. ;)
"Friendly. Very friendly. Too friendly." Image
Quillax
Vorticon Elite

Post by Quillax »

Welcome back! We always appreciate revisits! If you need any help getting started on the mods, just let us know! :)
Quillax Ship - Where you can download all of my cool, keen mods and super-marvelous fangames!