Heroes

Discuss your favorite movies, books, and music here or just lounge around and see what other people think is classy.
ZidaneA
Shikadi Master

Heroes

Post by ZidaneA »

Is there anyone here who have watched the television show called "Heroes"?
If so, what do you think about it?

(also, I have only watched Season 1 and 2 so far, so please don't spoil.)
Commander Spleen
Lord of the Foobs

Post by Commander Spleen »

Haven't watched any myself. I've heard good things from some people. There is not notable correlation between our tastes though, so it's impossible to derive its appeal to me based on that.

I'll give it a shot sometime.
TerminILL
Skypest

Post by TerminILL »

People have raved about it. I tried watching some, but it's an utter mess to me. It probably makes more sense if you watch it from the first episode through, though. Maybe in a spate of boredom I'll get out some box sets or something from a rental place.
Shonikado wrote:Looking back on what we've done and wanting to change it is the first step in becoming a weakling that cannot do anything.
Grimson
The Dragoner

Post by Grimson »

I've watched it, and apparently stopped at the middle of the 4th (5th? Coz I got confused after the writers' strike :dead) season because it got unbelievably boring. The first two or three seasons were the best, the rest make it feel like Kring is running out of ideas, and forces himself to continue the series...

So in my opinion, the latest season is disappointing if anything :old
"All those thousands upon thousands of junk foods made for me on the various planets I explored make me wonder how I'm still alive."
ZidaneA
Shikadi Master

Post by ZidaneA »

I must agree, I didn't like it very very much either. But I still like it! (uhm)

Hmh, I thought more people here would've seen it.. Well, fare enough.
I have a big secret to tell y'all about Heroes! Want to know it? :) (it's not a spoiler)