Favorite PCKF threads

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
Quillax
Vorticon Elite

Re: Favorite PCKF threads

Post by Quillax »

That kid thread Pandakeen linked to:
HoboRed wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2009 22:35 Am I the youngest member on this forum anybody younger than 99
Deltamatic wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2009 23:56 I'm ninety-seven, I think. Thanks to my Alzheimer's, I can't really tell. I post from a stolen nursing home computer that I hide in my ointment closet.
Wow, that's quite young! You see, I'm 314 years old! :old My brain has been transplanted into a robot, so I'm a cyborg that lives forever! I just hope I can somehow skip my next birthday or else I'll combust!
proYorp wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 21:26 Unfortunately these old threads are a bit corrupted... I think some special formatting got scrambled. Some pages won't even load, it seems.
Yeah, I've noticed that some of the letters look messed up. It'd be nice if that got fixed! As Fleexy said, though, I guess I'll have to rely on the Wayback Machine for that. I remember thinking what the Keen comic did in the beginning was very cool. I'll have to look at those threads you linked to at some point.

Anyway, speaking of threads, I just remembered a favorite of mine: Keen Cartoons?

Boy, Toomuchsparetime and Xky Rauh have quite the imagination! They pretty much captured what Disney would make out of Keen! :lol
Quillax Ship - Where you can download all of my cool, keen mods and super-marvelous fangames!