Vaporware mods and fangames

You can discuss anything about fan-made Commander Keen games here.
Quillax
Vorticon Elite

Re: Vaporware mods and fangames

Post by Quillax »

Nisaba wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:13 Re Keen 11
the video posted related to szemigi's Keen 11 might not actually be mod related. it's more of a tech demo created by levellass to present certain mechanics possible to reach via patching. it's less a showcase of what Keen 11 might be about. Although it seems to be true that szemigi's mod was canceled abounded, I have the impression that this video is somewhat not attached correctly, if you know what I mean.
In the comments section for that video, szemigi said that the video is about Keen 11:
This demo video is about Commander Keen 11 anyway, which is my and Sarah Williams' project. :D
Quillax Ship - Where you can download all of my cool, keen mods and super-marvelous fangames!
Nisaba
Janitress

Re: Vaporware mods and fangames

Post by Nisaba »

Quillax wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:41 In the comments section for that video, szemigi said that the video is about Keen 11:
well, expressing a wish does not fall into the same category as actually entering into a cooperation with someone, does it. I remember that szemigi, among other projects, also expressed wanting to take over Foray in the Forest. and there would be even more examples to mention that are clearly in other peoples hands...
out now (link) : Image