Corrupt A Wish game

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
Quillax
Vorticon Elite

Re: Corrupt A Wish game

Post by Quillax »

:lol Sweet! Can't wait for 2164!!!

Granted. Since people hate black bars so much, such bars are made to constantly flash all sorts of different colors. Seizures incoming in 3...2...1...

I wish there was a hand-drawn animated Keen film, with Tom Hall involved.
Quillax Ship - Where you can download all of my cool, keen mods and super-marvelous fangames!
proYorp
Vorticon Elite

Post by proYorp »

I also wish this. Double dare ya, Genie.
"Friendly. Very friendly. Too friendly." Image
Grimson
The Dragoner

Post by Grimson »

Granted. The film brings Keen back into mainstream attention, birthing a multi-billion dollar franchise. Keen is reduced to series of shallow consumer products with no originality and no soul. Oh and mobile games only! You guys have phones, right?

I wish I could master a new skill without first spending years at learning it.
"All those thousands upon thousands of junk foods made for me on the various planets I explored make me wonder how I'm still alive."
Benvolio
Vorticon Elite

Post by Benvolio »

Granted. You master all skills without effort and it quickly becomes apparent that it is the journey that builds character, not the destination. Disillusionment and a loss of purpose ensues.

I wish I could make a modest living, a ramblin' from town to town playin' folk songs and the blues.
alexis92
Grunt

Post by alexis92 »

(No way this thread has gone on for 12 years....)
BlueGasMask
Vorticon Elite

Post by BlueGasMask »

Benvolio wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 9:22 I wish I could make a modest living, a ramblin' from town to town playin' folk songs and the blues.
Granted. A Youtube video of your most shared cover makes its way to an obscure copyright troll who has collected the rights to the standard you were performing. They successfully sue, and unable to pay the fees, you continue to make a modest living… barely covering costs at the prison commissary.

I wish I could drink milk on its own without my intestines rising up against me.
Nisaba
Janitress

Post by Nisaba »

Granted. Your intestines no longer rise up against you as soon as you drink milk, but instead quit the service once and for all.

I wish my game would be uploaded as a playthrough by many people on video platforms so that I can finally enjoy it to the fullest after all the hard work.
out now (link) : Image
TheBigV
Vortininja

Post by TheBigV »

Granted. Your game becomes popular on YouTube and you enjoy it for some time until MatPat comes along and makes an insane theory about your game.

I wish Adrian Carmack didn't hate Keen so much.
Landola1
Grunt

Post by Landola1 »

Granted. Your message reaches Carmack and you feel overhelmed, until you see the message, that crushes your heart in your mail from Adrian: "And you are right." <p> I wish I could make CKeenn mods etc. like Nisaba, Alyxx and Ryemanni. :korath