Skater Squirrel in "The Great Nut Hunt" by Levellass (a reboot of XkyRauh's 1Level Mod)

Here is where to post about the latest Commander Keen fangame or modification you've finished, a new website you've made, or another Keen-related creation.
Nisaba
Janitress

Skater Squirrel in "The Great Nut Hunt" by Levellass (a reboot of XkyRauh's 1Level Mod)

Post by Nisaba »

...where do I got this mod from? I honestly don't know. If this condition continues, I really have to worry about my gray brain cells. All I can remember is, that I set my Chron-O-John to 2016 and e-voila, there it was....
But I'll be damned if I don't share this joyful piece of creativity with you guys.

So proudly I present:

Skater Squirrel in "The Great Nut Hunt"
a mod by our patching Goddess Levellass

put together as a reboot of XkyRauh's adorable "One Level Mod"

please enjoy

Download Link

out now (link) : Image
szemi
Vorticon Elite

Re: Skater Squirrel in "The Great Nut Hunt" by Levellass (a reboot of XkyRauh's 1Level Mod)

Post by szemi »

Any other stuff the community doesn't know about?
Yeah, piece of cake!
Benvolio
Vorticon Elite

Re: Skater Squirrel in "The Great Nut Hunt" by Levellass (a reboot of XkyRauh's 1Level Mod)

Post by Benvolio »

A fantastic adventure!!! Worth the decades of waiting!! You might even say I'm nuts about it!
shikadi
Vorticon Elite

Post by shikadi »

I remember these graphics from long ago. So now it got a story. :lol
nothing usefull here
Snortimer
Vortininja

Post by Snortimer »

This is very short!
Member since at least 1998 with... ah... some long absences. I was even a moderator at one point. I'll probably keep coming back here and there as long as this place still exists.