Keen 9: Battle of the Brains

Here is where to post about the latest Commander Keen fangame or modification you've finished, a new website you've made, or another Keen-related creation.
Nowhere Girl
Vortininja

Re: Keen 9: Battle of the Brains

Post by Nowhere Girl »

It may have already been reported, but I just found a little bug:
Image :lol
Nowhere Girl
Vortininja

Post by Nowhere Girl »

I'm at the Frosthool level and I don't know how to get to the lower part of the building. Entering the only new available doorway sends me back to a chute higher up...
Nowhere Girl
Vortininja

Post by Nowhere Girl »

I feel that something is wrong. I'm at VitaCorp level and in the lowest part of the level map there is are green walls inside a system of crystal caves, housing a long pole. Let's say that the level on which this pole starts is 0, and the one beneath, with no exits and only two corn dogs for points, is -1. The problem is that I can't get to level -3. I climb down the pole, without being able to see Keen because he's obscured by the green walls, and the screen lowers... but when I jump off the pole and try to go left or right, I exit at left or right of level -2...
I have flipped two switches in the cavern on the right, but I don't know what to do now and if the abovementioned is a bug or not...
I think that it's a patched version. When I had problems with "Underworld Ultimate!" (couldn't get the balloons required to finish the level, I jumped at them and nothing happened), I was told that there are patches for some buggy mods - and if I remember well, I also downloaded a patched version of "Battle of the Brains", knowing that I want to play it too.
Nisaba
Janitress

Post by Nisaba »

nope, not a bug. you do have the right idea but you need to reposition Keen a bit first... that's all I can spoil
out now (link) : Image