The Ocflore Project

You can discuss anything about fan-made Commander Keen games here.
DoomJedi
Vorticon Elite

Re: The Ocflore Project

Post by DoomJedi »

Wowed and inspired.
Pixel art in its best. So creative.
Last edited by DoomJedi on Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:30, edited 1 time in total.
Shikadi-Network
Grunt

Post by Shikadi-Network »

I can not wait for it, it's just too beautiful. I played the Demo last year and I can`t
forget the beatuy. Definitely of the best looking Mods I have ever seen.
The only frontier is our imagination - The Guy from Shikadi-Netzwerk
DarkAle
Vorticon Elite

Post by DarkAle »

I watch the image. Is very cool

I wait the full,is a beautiful mod
Commander Keen in... Robot Apocalypse!
Episode 13: The Ultra Omegamatic viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6802
Episode 14: Secret of the Sorcerer viewtopic.php?t=13031
Elia1995
Grunt

Post by Elia1995 »

Any update on this mod ?
Bubbatom
Vorticon Elite

Post by Bubbatom »

Hi there guys, this mod is getting closer and closer to completion and I'm wondering if anyone would be able to help me out with composing some tracks for the mod? So far I don't have anything other than a midi from Gamebird (not sure whether these are easily converted to imf?), but I have a lot of pieces of music and songs from different places that act as good inspiration to base some tracks from. Send me a pm if you're interested and we'll get to work!
Nisaba
Janitress

Post by Nisaba »

Bubbatom wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:09 Hi there guys, this mod is getting closer and closer to completion and I'm wondering if anyone would be able to help me out with composing some tracks for the mod? So far I don't have anything other than a midi from Gamebird (not sure whether these are easily converted to imf?), but I have a lot of pieces of music and songs from different places that act as good inspiration to base some tracks from. Send me a pm if you're interested and we'll get to work!
I just want to make sure, that our talented composers and musicians get your message. ↑↑↑
Gamebird wrote:
kvee wrote:
_mr_m_ wrote:
XkyRauh wrote:
55Aavenue wrote:
Last edited by Nisaba on Fri Mar 29, 2019 18:37, edited 1 time in total.
out now (link) : Image
thehackercat
Yorp Doctor

Post by thehackercat »

Bubbatom wrote:Hi there guys, this mod is getting closer and closer to completion and I'm wondering if anyone would be able to help me out with composing some tracks for the mod? So far I don't have anything other than a midi from Gamebird (not sure whether these are easily converted to imf?), but I have a lot of pieces of music and songs from different places that act as good inspiration to base some tracks from. Send me a pm if you're interested and we'll get to work!
I'm still interested! Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, I know we had chatted about this..

.. Wait. Was that really 5 years ago? :old
55Aavenue
Vortininja

Post by 55Aavenue »

Id be happy to compose some music for this! Sent you a pm.
XkyRauh
Mortimer's RightHand Man

Post by XkyRauh »

szemi
Vorticon Elite

Post by szemi »

Off-topic, but almost not:

Interesting that whenever I wanted music for my Keen 4-6 mods (let's take a look at back to 2013) and wanted some graphics, everybody was busy. That's why I had to "steal" (since nobody composed me) unused Keen 9 musics and it was suffering since nobody helped. Thanks.
Okay that you don't have time (like me sometimes), I don't want main attention here either, everybody has life, etc., but this "i'm busy, i don't have time" etc. thing gets on my nervs. Especially if you have no reason to say that! I requested music, nothing was done. But for other mods that was even abandoned, musics were composed. At least when I scrap mods and I receive new musics for them, I'll try to use in an other one I wanna finish. Duh!

And do you know what hurts? Even if I did (little) good things here, nobody appreciated that. Respect for the exception.
What I got back? Criticizing, the mod is terrible (Martinez McMeyer 4 mod), and the other good things (I cannot say it in segments). Whether why? Strange.

So in short: Don't pee opposite the wind, because wise man forgives, but NEVER forgets. ;)
Yeah, piece of cake!
K1n9_Duk3
Vorticon Elite

Post by K1n9_Duk3 »

szemi wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 18:58but this "i'm busy, i don't have time" etc. thing gets on my nervs.
I guess most people were too polite to say that they simply don't want to waste their time guessing what you actually want to say when you post nonsense gibberish like this:
szemi wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 18:58and the other good things (I cannot say it in segments). Whether why? Strange.
Hail to the K1n9, baby!
http://k1n9duk3.shikadi.net
szemi
Vorticon Elite

Post by szemi »

K1n9_Duk3 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 22:27 I guess most people were too polite to say that they simply don't want to waste their time guessing what you actually want to say when you post nonsense gibberish like this:
szemi wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 18:58and the other good things (I cannot say it in segments). Whether why? Strange.
What I said to them at that time were not nonsene gibberish, but requests for the mod. Don't you realize with brainless head? And as I said at the beginning, this is off-topic (maybe almost not, but off-topic).

And actually, this little complaining is over now.
Yeah, piece of cake!
Bubbatom
Vorticon Elite

Post by Bubbatom »

Hi everyone, this thing is basically done!

I'm writing this message to ask if anyone would like to lend a hand composing the last few music tracks for the game? 55Aavenue and Kohntarkosz have handled the bulk of the work thus far and have produced some really stunning tracks that I can't wait for you to hear!

At this stage I think the initial release will have a number of levels that share the same tracks as I only have unique tracks for roughly half the levels at present. If I can get some more music tracks from 55A, Kohntarkosz or anyone else after the first release then I will be able to add them to future releases.

So if anyone is keen on doing some composing get in touch!

Looks like I really need to reupload and update all the images in this thread and others as photobucket has become a joke of an image hosting service. I'll get onto that shortly.
DoomJedi
Vorticon Elite

Post by DoomJedi »

Glad to hear!
Can't wait for this mod.
Roobar
Vorticon Elite

Post by Roobar »

"this thing is basically done!"

:-O :-O

Oh yes! The news I ve been waiting to read! Nice! One question: will your mod use the screen update code from K1n9_duk3 as well?