The Ocflore Project

You can discuss anything about fan-made Commander Keen games here.
proYorp
Vorticon Elite

Re: The Ocflore Project

Post by proYorp »

:0000000

I think out of all the upcoming mods the past few years, this is the one I’ve been the most hyped about. So exciting to hear it’s almost done.

(Also yes screen update code patch is good, I also recommend it.)

I’m just gonna try to ping some more of the active composers around here:
eggs_box wrote:
KosmynC64 wrote:
kvee wrote:
"Friendly. Very friendly. Too friendly." Image
Bubbatom
Vorticon Elite

Post by Bubbatom »

Roobar wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:55 One question: will your mod use the screen update code from K1n9_duk3 as well?
Just checked it out and yeah, this is great! Something that all mods should incorporate, keeps those hidden items hidden!
Nisaba
Janitress

Post by Nisaba »

oh man, I'm excited!
if you could, please hold it back for until KeenDay, March the 14th. This would make an awesome 30th-anniversary-surprise-present
out now (link) : Image
c64cosmin
Vortininja

Post by c64cosmin »

proYorp wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:17 I’m just gonna try to ping some more of the active composers around here:
eggs_box wrote:
KosmynC64 wrote:
kvee wrote:
I was summoned, yeah I am in, I will need to play the mod and the levels or some theme to follow, get a feel and inspiration and do the songs.
Bubbatom wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:53 Hi everyone, this thing is basically done!

I'm writing this message to ask if anyone would like to lend a hand composing the last few music tracks for the game? 55Aavenue and Kohntarkosz have handled the bulk of the work thus far and have produced some really stunning tracks that I can't wait for you to hear!
Please do get in touch with me, I will setup my account so I get emails for notifications and I will happily give all the help I can offer. :O :drool
c64cosmin
Vortininja

Post by c64cosmin »

Woah this mod is amazing!!! I have been missing in the community for a while since I got in collage, just to return to such a great mod. Now I am curious on what there still is to be found in the forum. GOSH great job in here, very creative pixel art, love it.
proYorp wrote:
Thank you for pinging me. I would have seen the thread way later if it wasn't for you.

Bubbatom wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:53 Hi everyone, this thing is basically done!

Looks like I really need to reupload images in this thread and others as photobucket has become a joke of an image hosting service. I'll get onto that shortly.
Wow thank you so much for this amazing work, seems like a very lengthy process to mod but you work looks amazing and all that time was worth it. Congratulations to you and the folks that helped you achieve this. Can't wait to play now!!!
:eek :eek :O :love :eek :eek

Also I recommend imgur for hosting images. You can tag the photos as hidden if you don't want comments or activity on the photo post but I recommend it. Also you can make albums which might be useful.
Bubbatom
Vorticon Elite

Post by Bubbatom »

Nisaba wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 19:03 oh man, I'm excited!
if you could, please hold it back for until KeenDay, March the 14th. This would make an awesome 30th-anniversary-surprise-present
Don't think I can quite wait that long! First release is all ready to go now, might be able to get a revision out on that day though!

I'll send you a PM in a little bit KosmynC64 about doing a track or two for an upcoming revision!
FanofSMBX
Grunt

Post by FanofSMBX »

Hey, where's the completed game/latest version again? I can't seem to find it though I know it exists...
Nisaba
Janitress

Post by Nisaba »

FanofSMBX wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 23:50 Hey, where's the completed game/latest version again? I can't seem to find it though I know it exists...
you either wanna search the Release Frorum Thread. Else you can head to the KeenWIki to check and download this outstanding mod.
out now (link) : Image