Lt. Barker with a mindbelt?

This is where you can post your Commander Keen related stories, artwork, or other stuff that is related to Commander Keen but otherwise doesn't belong in another forum.
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

Maybe, like Hitler and the swastika something that originally symbolized good was co-opted by Mortimer and now he's gone Vorticons are refusing to have said thing tarnished by his legacy.

Or Keen is controlling them now and that's why they, in their "own" words excused all the Vorticons he 'slaughtered' and gave him a medal.

Vorticon is not at War with Earth. Vorticon has never been at war with Earth. This is true, it must be. The Ministry of Truth declares it to be so. I know this, the knowledge is part of me. And yet, where is my father? If there was no war then where did he go and why did he not come back? I don't even remember him now, every time I try I get a strange feeling and my thoughts flow away from me like water down an endless drain. Mother says it is good that that happens because thinking such things is thought crime and those who do have to go see The Commander.

I know this, but sometimes I wonder...
What you really need, not what you think you ought to want.
Ceilick
The Dude

Post by Ceilick »

Honestly, it never occurred to me that the belts worn by the Vorticons in Keen 1-3 were the mindbelts. I thought this was just Vorticon military uniform since Elites, Ninjas, and Vorticon women don't were them. I assumed 'mindbelts' would be something worn on the head and just wasn't shown on the sprites.