Save Fox News!!!!!!!

Discuss your favorite movies, books, and music here or just lounge around and see what other people think is classy.
Rorie
Tru-Blu Aussie Born & Bred

Post by Rorie »

Another thing Trump threatened to withdraw 700 Million UK Pounds of investments to his Golf Courses in Scotland, if the UK Government barred him from entering, but since the country is controlled by conservatives from the Right Wing, they were more concerned about money than respecting Muslims and sending a message against racism
If you can't change the rules, challenge them, rules are made to be broken
Up yours Fleexy!
Rorie

Post by Rorie »

troublesomekeen wrote:Full of crap? And wealth? Why do you put those two words together? What's wrong with wealth? That's, like, the opposite of crap. I'd sure be in a lotta crap if I didn't have money (even though this currency is bogus, which makes it all crap anyway. Oh crap, then I guess you're right.).

I wonder if any Americans care about being a laughing stock or not.
I also wonder if anyone deserves to be President. That sounds rather odd. You can be qualified, but I don't think it's a matter of being deserving of the position. Being President is only for guys who want grey hair. (The effect on woman remains to be seen.)
Given the fact every time they behave like children when it comes to the issue of gun control, I wouldn't be surprised, Americans need to learn that gun control does not mean the confiscation of guns from law abiding citizens, it is more about ensuring that they don't end up in the wrong hands!
Up yours Fleexy!
Rorie

Post by Rorie »

Ted Cruz past round 1 of Republican Nominations, it is amazing how someone who is barred from running for President due to their foreign birth has been allowed to get this far!, if Cruz does become President, it would not only be un-american but for someone who can criticize Australian Gun Control comparing it to Rape and still believe the propaganda from his own party and the National Rifle Association, Still I will say again, conservatives are traitors, it don't matter if it is Australia or the United States, they're all the same, only in it for themselves and their mates in big business and never the Average Joe or what we call in Australia, The Fair Dimkin Aussie!
Up yours Fleexy!
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

troublesomekeen wrote:Full of crap? And wealth? Why do you put those two words together? What's wrong with wealth? That's, like, the opposite of crap. I'd sure be in a lotta crap if I didn't have money (even though this currency is bogus, which makes it all crap anyway. Oh crap, then I guess you're right.).

I wonder if any Americans care about being a laughing stock or not.
I also wonder if anyone deserves to be President. That sounds rather odd. You can be qualified, but I don't think it's a matter of being deserving of the position. Being President is only for guys who want grey hair. (The effect on women remains to be seen.)
It could be worse. Bill Gates for president!
"I don't trust players. Not one bit." - Levellass
Rorie

Post by Rorie »

First the UK, Now Australia, What goes around, comes around!
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-02-05/d ... ia/7140884

The Don will stop at nothing to have the nomination, even if it means a end to his hate speech,Trump's even accused Sen Cruz of rigging the result when fact is that Cruz won round 1 and I certainly hope Americans are not going to elect a racist President who is anti-islam and is bigot towards Mexican Immigration, most foreigners is a foreign country are there legally and obey local laws, for Trump to imply that islam is a threat towards the US for his justification of banning Muslims form entering is false, Islam is not a threat towards America nor is it a threat towards the West!, It is radical Islam that's the problem, America should learn from Australia's Mistakes when we elected both Pauline Hanson and Tony Abbott to Parliament a.ka in your terms, Congress!
Up yours Fleexy!
Rorie

Post by Rorie »

And here's the prefect song to describe Trump's Karma
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u8teXR8VE4
Up yours Fleexy!
Keening_Product
Kuliwho?

Post by Keening_Product »

Given how fascist Lateline has become in recent years, I'm surprised that poll returned such a firm anti-Trump result.
Keening_Product was defeated before the game.

"Wise words. One day I may even understand what they mean." - Levellass
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

Rorie, all of your arguments are based on ad hominems, slippery slope, post-hoc and bandwagon logic.
Rorie

Post by Rorie »

VikingBoyBilly wrote:Rorie, all of your arguments are based on ad hominems, slippery slope, post-hoc and bandwagon logic.
That is exactly the reason why I removed you and Paramultart from Facebook and closed my account, You both have been completely sucked in by Trump himself, You will have no one to blame but yourselfs when the Republicans reclaim the White House, which will be pretty damn soon, if you continue your arrogance whilst waiting for the incumbent to finish his term, term limits are a joke, Obama has done many good things whom which he is unable to complete his vision as he cannot run again for re-election!
Up yours Fleexy!
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

Did you even read what I said? It's about you, not Donald Trump or any American political garg, and I don't even support Trump. At all. Where did you get that idea?
ScarletFlame
Vortininja

Post by ScarletFlame »

VikingBoyBilly wrote:Rorie, all of your arguments are based on ad hominems, slippery slope, post-hoc and bandwagon logic.
didn't both you and para did all of those too though
Rorie

Post by Rorie »

VikingBoyBilly wrote:Did you even read what I said? It's about you, not Donald Trump or any American political garg, and I don't even support Trump. At all. Where did you get that idea?
It's doesn't matter really, A vote for the right wing conservatives anywhere around the world, Including Australia & The US amounts to treason which reinforces what I have been saying all along that if you vote for these guys you're a traitor, If you vote Republican, you're a traitor, If you vote Liberal, you're a traitor, Period!
Up yours Fleexy!
ScarletFlame
Vortininja

Post by ScarletFlame »

Rorie wrote:If you vote Liberal, you're a traitor
Wait, what?
Last time I checked, republicans aren't liberal, like, at all. Are you saying both sides are traitors?

I completely disagree with Para with a lot of his political views, but come on. I feel like you are taking politics way too seriously.
Last edited by ScarletFlame on Sat Nov 05, 2016 17:56, edited 1 time in total.
Rorie

Post by Rorie »

ScarletFlame wrote:
Rorie wrote:If you vote Liberal, you're a traitor

Wait, what?
Last time I checked, republicans aren't liberal, like, at all. Are you saying both sides are traitors?

I completely disagree with Para with a lot of his political views, but come on. I feel like you are taking politics way too seriously.
No I don't think so at all, No Apologies from me, So don't ask for one!
Up yours Fleexy!
Keening_Product
Kuliwho?

Post by Keening_Product »

ScarletFlame, there is a world outside America. Rorie capitalised the l in Liberal in reference to the right wing political party in Australia. The Australian Liberals used to be economically liberal, but are less so these days. They have almost always been socially conservative. Australian Liberals are often compared to American Republicans, just as how Australian republicans (note: small r) are often left wingers.
Keening_Product was defeated before the game.

"Wise words. One day I may even understand what they mean." - Levellass