Commander Keen: the comic strip

This is where you can post your Commander Keen related stories, artwork, or other stuff that is related to Commander Keen but otherwise doesn't belong in another forum.
proYorp
Vortininja

Re: Commander Keen: the comic strip

Post by proYorp »

Mort wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 15:34
proYorp wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:59 Hmm, either that's not the real Mortimer or he's not using enough of his coveted braincells to realize he should not be standing right there as earth is about to get lasered out of the sky. Or this is really all just a dirty prank.
Good point. My thought was that there was some kind of prep work or count down that was going on with whatever is about to attack Earth, so Mort needs to stop Keen from foiling the destruction before the clock ticks to 0. Then he'll escape somehow.
Lol I forgot to realize Mortimer probably has access to his own escape. Maybe I need to use more braincells. :dopekeen

By the way, did you finish re-uploading all the old comics as higher resolution?
"Friendly. Very friendly. Too friendly." Image
Quillax
Vorticon Elite

Re: Commander Keen: the comic strip

Post by Quillax »

Haha, that's a good comic, Mort! I actually laughed for a bit! :lol The backlog idea sounds good to me. There may be a long break, but once the comics get uploaded again, it's at a nice steady pace rather than randomly. It just seems better that way. If I made a comic strip, I'd go with the backlog, especially if it's a syndicated one. Regarding Mortimer, we're talking about a kid who's going to blow up the universe, even though he's part of it! Given that his IQ is 315, I'm sure he's smart enough to make a teleportation device he'll use just when the Earth gets blown up.
Pandakeen wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 15:35 I plan to do the same thing when I start publishing my intentionally bad Dangerous Dave sprite comics :p
Oh, that sounds like fun! I wonder what that's going to be like. :p
Quillax Ship - Where you can download all of my cool, keen mods and super-marvelous fangames!