Keen 3 in Galaxy style

This is where you can post your Commander Keen related stories, artwork, or other stuff that is related to Commander Keen but otherwise doesn't belong in another forum.
Nisaba
Vorticon Elite

Re: Keen 3 in Galaxy style

Post by Nisaba »

this is exciting! you really put a lot of love into this. thanks for sharing insights.
and yeah, I'm with Roobar: Definitely a mod I'm looking for! a playable demo version for Keen day march the 14th would be admirable
"We have come to conquer you all and bring you lots of candy!" | about me | my current project: play Keen mods on a GameBoy |

Kayburt
Grunt

Re: Keen 3 in Galaxy style

Post by Kayburt »

Afraid I don't have the means and skills to make even a demo of the mod. However I can continue to whet your appetite with additional shots. Any skilled modder who is willing to take on the making of the mod, I can provide graphics and sprites as best I can.

Feast your eyes on these:

We see the Vorticon King up close with Keen himself. I changed the text slightly because in Keen 4 style, you don't kill enemies, you just stun them. This is good because the Vorticons don't deserve to be blasted with a hyperpistol.

And what Commander Keen game would be complete without a High Score screen?