The Crazy Komet

You can discuss anything about fan-made Commander Keen games here.
Syllypryde
Vorticon Elite

Re: The Crazy Komet

Post by Syllypryde »

Nowhere Girl wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 23:12 Hey, dorry to bother you again, but does anyone still recall the game more or less and remember having completed the level I mentioned? I'm still stuck the way I described.
I've completed all the finished levels, including ones not included in the demo. That level is passable, but since it's been awhile since I've played it I would have to load it up and play to remember what to do.

Edit: The opening in the background you are describing is the exit to the level. You should be able to exit there, you just need to time it correctly. If you still can't then I do not know what else to tell you.
.niarb ym fo
snoitulovnoc eht tuaba
selbbarcs ssensuoicsnoc
rehgih a ekil smees
Nowhere Girl
Vortininja

Post by Nowhere Girl »

Pressing the up arrow, also if Keen is on the same level as the opening, only makes him look up...
Actually, it's the solution I first thought of, but I've been unable to perform it and thought that perhaps you can't enter doorways from a moving platform, period. But it would seem that it's possible, and yet I can't do it...
Syllypryde
Vorticon Elite

Post by Syllypryde »

Nowhere Girl wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 22:28 Pressing the up arrow, also if Keen is on the same level as the opening, only makes him look up...
Actually, it's the solution I first thought of, but I've been unable to perform it and thought that perhaps you can't enter doorways from a moving platform, period. But it would seem that it's possible, and yet I can't do it...
It is possible and so far in the demo it is not the only door that will be accessible by a moving platform and there is a good chance these types of doors will be in the final release.
.niarb ym fo
snoitulovnoc eht tuaba
selbbarcs ssensuoicsnoc
rehgih a ekil smees