Iron Maiden After 2010

Discuss your favorite movies, books, and music here or just lounge around and see what other people think is classy.
Rorie
Tru-Blu Aussie Born & Bred

Iron Maiden After 2010

Post by Rorie »

a source has said (can't remember where it came from nor do i know if it is true) that long time drummer nicko mcbrain reportedly said in a interview that he was seriously considering retirement from maiden near his 58th birthday (2010) which is next year. so what do you think the future of iron maiden will be then i think that murray & harris will disband the group they formed in 1975 which means by next year they would have been around 35 years. i may be right i may be wrong i just cannot see them matching the rolling stones. your opinion?
If you can't change the rules, challenge them, rules are made to be broken
Up yours Fleexy!
Djaser
Holy Monk Yorp

Post by Djaser »

They are all so old already that they are probably dead before 2010.
Aaaah, not the bees!
tulip
Flower Pot

Post by tulip »

The are around for so long already? Well, I never cared much about Iron Maiden, and in my music libary isn't a single song of them, but you certainly have to respect them for playing the same music for 35 years. I guess they really found the right thing for themselves.
Image You crack me up little buddy!
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

Didn't know they've been in the business for so long. No idea what they'll do, but it's quite an achievement already. When Maiden was here last summer all the tickets were sold in a few hours. Edit: And I guess that happens everywhere they go.
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.