The Chasm of Chills and The Chasm of Strife

This is where you can post your Commander Keen related stories, artwork, or other stuff that is related to Commander Keen but otherwise doesn't belong in another forum.
NY00123
Vorticon Elite

The Chasm of Chills and The Chasm of Strife

Post by NY00123 »

Thanks to the efforts of the PCKF member Grandy02 and the support of Sluggy, most contents of The Chasm of Chills and The Chasm of Strife are now available from a Duke4.net-hosted website.

These pages were originally constructed by Andrew Kepple, also known as Sluggy or TMST (i.e., TooMuchSpareTime).

https://ny.duke4.net/strife.html - Press on the appropriate button to confirm, and then check for the most recent update.
Grandy02
Vortininja

Re: The Chasm of Chills and The Chasm of Strife

Post by Grandy02 »

Again, thanks for putting these online. :) Back then (before my time) TMST was one of the PCKF's most productive members, I think the "Chasms" are definitely worth archiving. Hopefully at least some of the missing contents will be unearthed one day.

Heh, 6 November 2021 will mark the 20th anniversary of the Emotikeens. 8)
PCKF Archive - The Keen Community's Past (and Present) | grandy02.shikadi.net
NY00123
Vorticon Elite

Re: The Chasm of Chills and The Chasm of Strife

Post by NY00123 »

I have another small update.

The Chasm of Chills covers a comic strip titled "The Universe is Toast".
According to Grandy02, its 5th page wasn't found in the Internet Archive. Neither were the author's notes.

However, as it turned out, the 5th page of the comic strip was backed up by KeenRush.

Thus, Grandy02 has sent me the missing page. I've uploaded it (and made other few site updates), and you can now check the whole comic strip again.